Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What Next ????

Well.  That's it ! Now this season is over, it must be the time for banter, ribaldry and general Mischievous behaviour.

Rhodesey is now away and living with aliens.  Jupiter, I'm told.

Where has my life gone ??

Oh well.  Hey-Ho.  Going to settle down now and listen to "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd at max and p1ss the neighbours right off.  Our youngest grand-child, our only grand-son is absolutely right.... "Grand Dad !!  You're a rebel and always will be, thank God !"

Well.  That's it ! Now this season is over, it must be the time for banter, ribaldry and general Mischievous behaviour.

Oh well.  Hey-Ho.  Going to settle down now and listen to "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd at max and p1ss the neighbours right off.  Our youngest grand-child, our only grand-son is absolutely right.... "Grand Dad !!  You're a rebel and always will be, thank God !"

Glad to hear you're a Rebel at heart Big JR!

Glad to hear you're a Rebel at heart Big JR!

Thanks RR !!

Would have been funny if you lived next to Rhodes but as he's away at Jupiter I don't think he'll hear from there.

Archived