Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harrow Borough v Enfield Town

Like you I hope you are proven wrong. If we aren't then I believe that even the most hardened supporter is going to find the a re-run of this year to be unacceptable. That is why I believe that common sense must prevail and that work starts immediately after the end of the season in order to alter the current situation.

It's going to be an interesting close season but hopefully not like last year.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I too share your view on LS's exclamation.

However, I have not been in any position to truly comment on games considering I have had to miss most this season. But reading the reports and observations on forum has brought me to an obvious conclusion, which I believe may be in accord with your own. That is the current situation is far from acceptable and that changes will have to be made before next season if the club has any intention to try to move forward.

When it comes to performances on the pitch then I have to totally agree with your comments.

Thanks Andy, but then I have always accept that that every one on the forum has the well being of the club at heart. Even if at times we come from different perspectives. Otherwise why would we take the time to express our views out in the open. That's what is good about it. Let us all hope we have better reasons for less criticism next year.