Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Clubs official website

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
16 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I heard last night that the clubs website is done for free, hence its crapness! Also, the programme geezer Paul Harrison has disassociated himself from it and has demanded the football club allow him to build his own! Sounds reasonable enough to me, lets hope he gets his way. Watch this space and see.

offline Andy Y. (G&NFC)

Andy Y. (G&NFC)
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I hope you are right on both counts.....

If someone has paid to have that site constructed they need shooting and if what you say about Paul Harrison is right, then good luck to him!

offline Robbo

Robbo
Seems like a good fella this Paul Harrison. He's the bloke who does the programmes right?

offline mikefleet

mikefleet
  • First XI - Permanent
if this is true then this is the website, it is already done by Paul and is:
http://www.gravesend...leet-mad.co.uk/

offline old git

old git
  • Reserves
this has to be put in place of that other drival they call a website!!!!!!

a BIG well done to mr Harrison

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
He's the same bloke. Apparently (i know where he drinks and someone who knows him) there is something in tomorrow nights programme about him and the clubs official website. The other site is a footy-mad site edited by him to keep us updated on stats etc, its not official at all.
The club told him he would be press officer when he first came but it's hasn't happened, Mr Chief Executive wont let him have control of it. If the programme is anything to go by then they should let him do what he is trained to do.

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
The program is the best ever. The web site is the worst ever.
Give Paul Harrison, a top sports journalist the helm of press, publicity and the website. And watch the crowds increase as we get a higher profile.
Mr Aitken is interfering in matters he knows little about. He draws a substantial salary (£24,000 I heard), though I could be corrected, and still few of the supporters really trust him, or his agenda.
Personally, I still think he is brokering a deal with Scally to groundshare, which could see the end of Fleet as we know it.
I hope I am wrong.

offline Blinkjim

Blinkjim
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
What is Mr Aitkens Role within the club? Because i actually have no idea, but i get the idea hes more of a hinderence then a help, not my opion as i dont know what he does but the general vibe i get?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Mr Glenn is there to raise serious money for the club and to raise its profile!!! Joke that one. Only profile he has raised is his own, he's using the club that's all. No experience in the commercial side of football - cricket is his game, a Lashings man. 15 months on and he has taken us nowhere, move aside there.

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
I'd love a job like that, with all the ideas everybody on here suggests, there should be plenty for that person to do!

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
15 months on and he has taken us nowhere, move aside there.

Personally I think that we have moved on more in the past 15 months than we have for a long time. I am not sure which individuals are driving it, but long may it continue.

Now , if only we could get some reassurances about the disasterous prospect of a Gills groundshare. Then we could all rest easy.

we are making great strides .. Don't knock it.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Some news on the Whitebucket site about when it's going to be ready!

offline WhiteBucket

WhiteBucket
  • Reserves
Indeed - I'm aiming for Sunday for the bulk of the site, and then I can add to it as I go along. I'll post on here when it's up and running.

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
Just one thing! the name, if this site is better and used more than the official site (when its done correctly) it wont be to easy for lots of people to use, because you wouldnt know it was a football site connected with gnfc with a name like white bucket.
so any other fans trying to get good info will automatically go looking for a name with gravesend fc on google etc.

offline Ronnie

Ronnie
There's only one white bucket!!!!!!!!

offline Stu M

Stu M
Quote:
UP FLEET said:
so any other fans trying to get good info will automatically go looking for a name with gravesend fc on google etc.

If you put gravesend northfleet fc into Google, Whitebucket appears on page two, which I imagine would rise the more people use it and the more it's linked from other sites.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Ah the power of meta-tags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus