Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clubs official website

I heard last night that the clubs website is done for free, hence its crapness! Also, the programme geezer Paul Harrison has disassociated himself from it and has demanded the football club allow him to build his own! Sounds reasonable enough to me, lets hope he gets his way. Watch this space and see. achso.gif

He's the same bloke. Apparently (i know where he drinks and someone who knows him) there is something in tomorrow nights programme about him and the clubs official website. The other site is a footy-mad site edited by him to keep us updated on stats etc, its not official at all.

The club told him he would be press officer when he first came but it's hasn't happened, Mr Chief Executive wont let him have control of it. If the programme is anything to go by then they should let him do what he is trained to do.

The program is the best ever. The web site is the worst ever.

Give Paul Harrison, a top sports journalist the helm of press, publicity and the website. And watch the crowds increase as we get a higher profile.

Mr Aitken is interfering in matters he knows little about. He draws a substantial salary (£24,000 I heard), though I could be corrected, and still few of the supporters really trust him, or his agenda.

Personally, I still think he is brokering a deal with Scally to groundshare, which could see the end of Fleet as we know it.

I hope I am wrong.

Mr Glenn is there to raise serious money for the club and to raise its profile!!! Joke that one. Only profile he has raised is his own, he's using the club that's all. No experience in the commercial side of football - cricket is his game, a Lashings man. 15 months on and he has taken us nowhere, move aside there.

Quote:
15 months on and he has taken us nowhere, move aside there.

Personally I think that we have moved on more in the past 15 months than we have for a long time. I am not sure which individuals are driving it, but long may it continue.

Now , if only we could get some reassurances about the disasterous prospect of a Gills groundshare. Then we could all rest easy.

we are making great strides .. Don't knock it.

Just one thing! the name, if this site is better and used more than the official site (when its done correctly) it wont be to easy for lots of people to use, because you wouldnt know it was a football site connected with gnfc with a name like white bucket.

so any other fans trying to get good info will automatically go looking for a name with gravesend fc on google etc.

Quote:
UP FLEET said:
so any other fans trying to get good info will automatically go looking for a name with gravesend fc on google etc.

If you put gravesend northfleet fc into Google, Whitebucket appears on page two, which I imagine would rise the more people use it and the more it's linked from other sites.