Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingstonian

YELLOW

Lee's injury put a massive black cloud on the day but at least we're in the next round thanks to a convincing 4-1 win over Kingstonian.

Credit to the Ks' fans who made the trip and got behind their team from the off. Kingstonian started brightly but once Lee had dispatched a free kick with a low drive we finally found our rythem.

The second goal came from Jason Hallett who bundled home Jeff Minton's knock on at the far post. Jason scored his second lobbing the keeper and as the ball trickled into the net, Lee who was following up to make sure collided with the post.

Lee's injury affected our concentration and we conceded a sloppy goal. Our minds' seemed elsewhere in the second hal but we still produced a professional performance and could have increased our lead with Chenners, Jason and JK all having chances. It was Dwain Clarke who completed the scoring running on to a through ball. He got lucky with the keeper allowing it to go through his legs but felt Clarky done OK today. Nothing special but he contributed to the victory.

Jason definitely Man of the Match. Was excellent today and a constant irritation to the Ks' defence.

We're through now to Monday's draw. Can't get too excited about this win until I hear any news regarding Lee. My best wishes to Lee and all his family.

I think a Kingstonian fan got chucked out because he was trying to wind up Dan.

Kingstonian didn't really push us i thought, but their number 7 was very good with the ball and did cause a few problems for our defence. I am a little worried about how many miskicks took place on saturday, i still can't see clarke cutting it in the first team, he seems to slow and doesn't get stuck in like keeling