Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-August 17 )

• Photo
    Historian

• Photo
    I am Spartacus

• Photo
    Ritchie

• Photo
    Monkey8

• Photo
    TowerHamletsAdam

• Photo
    ExCalibur

• Photo
    ExLandlord (HUFC)

Photo

Kingstonian

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Lee's injury put a massive black cloud on the day but at least we're in the next round thanks to a convincing 4-1 win over Kingstonian.

Credit to the Ks' fans who made the trip and got behind their team from the off. Kingstonian started brightly but once Lee had dispatched a free kick with a low drive we finally found our rythem.

The second goal came from Jason Hallett who bundled home Jeff Minton's knock on at the far post. Jason scored his second lobbing the keeper and as the ball trickled into the net, Lee who was following up to make sure collided with the post.

Lee's injury affected our concentration and we conceded a sloppy goal. Our minds' seemed elsewhere in the second hal but we still produced a professional performance and could have increased our lead with Chenners, Jason and JK all having chances. It was Dwain Clarke who completed the scoring running on to a through ball. He got lucky with the keeper allowing it to go through his legs but felt Clarky done OK today. Nothing special but he contributed to the victory.

Jason definitely Man of the Match. Was excellent today and a constant irritation to the Ks' defence.

We're through now to Monday's draw. Can't get too excited about this win until I hear any news regarding Lee. My best wishes to Lee and all his family.

offline LEWIS JAMES HARKER

LEWIS JAMES HARKER
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
did or didnt danny say that he was going to be more serious. didnt look like it today he was having a corker

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Quote:
Ven0m_Gulls1 said:
did or didnt danny say that he was going to be more serious. didnt look like it today he was having a corker

That was Danny being serious!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
I think a Kingstonian fan got chucked out because he was trying to wind up Dan.

offline Just Champion

Just Champion
  • Reserves
he wasn't thrown out

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
to be honest the behaviour of Danny when he started doing those sit ups (very funny) would have had him yellow carded at most games

offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Kingstonian didn't really push us i thought, but their number 7 was very good with the ball and did cause a few problems for our defence. I am a little worried about how many miskicks took place on saturday, i still can't see clarke cutting it in the first team, he seems to slow and doesn't get stuck in like keeling

offline Just Champion

Just Champion
  • Reserves
he was only reacting to banter, which they all took really well. i thought it was all very funny.

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
There`s a match report on the Kingstonian website

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
it is a pretty fair match report

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus