Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Adam Miller

ronin

Let's face it, QPR to Stevenage is hardly a step upwards in a career. If he was that good, surely another football league club would have been in for him wouldn't they? Oh no, I forgot, he couldn't cut it at Peterborough either could he.

Too many people pretend they are loyal but somebody offers them two bob extra to go elsewhere and they are off.

Miller and his actions towards Canvey were a disgrace. The club would be insane to have him back and after the way he lied to Jeff (and the way he responded to the travelling Canvey fans a few weeks ago when we played Stevenage) I don't think there is ever going to be a chance of this happening, though as has been said many, many times, you never know in football.

Fair enough Ronin. You would have him back and you know people who would join you in this but i'm afraid it is the total opposite in my case mate.

I honestly do not know of anyone apart from the people on here who have said so (about 3-4 max) that would have that dishonest piece of sh*t back to this club.

I dont want to be a supporter of a club whose players treat the fans with no respect like a Premier League player would. I like the fact that we have a club that would do what they did to Miller because it shows a difference in what happens here, watching it as a fan of this club and what happens at a top flight club whose players only have loyalty to their image and lifestyle.

Some could say the players here are a bit like that sometimes. Ok maybe, but at least they do show that loyalty to Kingy... and thats the big difference and thats why Miller will never be allowed back.

I'd echo the Canvey fans' sentiments. Miller once celebrated in the faces of 3,000 Fleet fans after winning 1-0 at our place, not just your average celebration, but one designed to provoke.

He then signed for us, claiming to be keen to build bridges, then buggered off to Aldershot four games later.

He ran the length of the pitch at Aldershot, gesticulating at us after a last-minute goal beat us 1-0.... he apologised the next day but was still at it when we played Stevenage last week. Undoubted ability, but nasty little b*stard all in all.

Shame he is like that as he is part of Canvey history, being as he was a sub in the FA Trophy win in 2001.

Those players are forever enshrined and remembered for the club's greatest ever victory and it would be great to be able to respect Miller for that, rather than the way he left and the individual he actually is. A pity that cannot be the case.