Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I Think The Ryman News Has It's Tounge Well In It's Cheek!!!

Premier Division

Braintree Town secured the two wins they needed to be crowned Ryman League Premier Divisions over the Easter weekend, beating Slough Town on Good Friday 2-1, and then travelled to Chelmsford City where they recorded a sound 2-0 win over their local rivals and good friends.

I saw that Gazza, and smiled.

To be honest, there are many at Melbourne that we do regard as friends and they were very complimentary in their board room about us winning on Monday and, indeed, on winning the League.

Hope the results this coming Saturday give you Ricay boys something to play for against Hampton the following week. No doubt you'll be looking out for the results from Hampton, Hendon and Heybridge. Good luck to you all!

Quote:
sean said:
can i make a suggestion gazza.

Today you start a few threads about your own club on here. What do you reckon ??

Well if you didn't bite so much Sean.....

We've been fishing you out and throwing you back in for ages now Sean. We occasionally use different bait, the end result is always the same........ CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP......

Look Gazza we wouldn't have to come on here spouting rubbish, if you dropped this hatred for CCFC. TC is mature enough to know we respect each other, you've got to go on other websites banging on about us. Give it up big man.