Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I Think The Ryman News Has It's Tounge Well In It's Cheek!!!

Quote:
swift said:
nah...we just happy to be there...would love the wombles tho...not cos i think we'd win, just for the game

With our wage bill / budget anything other than promotion will be a failure. On our day we're a Conference standard team but we've underperformed far too often this season. Justin now needs to deliver...

Call that harsh but with a great budget comes great pressure...

you beat us twice this year, and i wont expect to beat you in the playoffs, but then again its a lottery...mistake here or there... iffy reffing...think this league is strong enough for 2 auto promo places, but the play off system certainly keeps the interest going

Quote:
sean said:
lol nice to see the Ricay Forum has turned into the Ryman Forum for the day.

ALMOST Sean - but hopefully Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous won't get wind of it, so the quality of postings should be slightly better than the REAL Ryman forum.
Tend to concur with swift BTW - would much prefer 2 automatic promotion places from the Ryman. Yes, the playoffs certainly keep the interest going a bit longer, but it's a bummer when a whole season's hard work can be destroyed by ONE match in which perhaps poor refereeing or a bad day at the office swings it the wrong way.

The Ryman forum is like a warzone, can't be bothered with it...

If your not a Chelmo fan Fishing this is a far more hospitable board. We're all non league fans so its all relevant.

There's a place for all your internal Essex politics and another for polite debate on this board. I choose to encourage the latter...