Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford vs Stotfold

I was distracted, as I was trying to announce the MOM presentation, without knowing who it was! Then my 'phone rang and while I was dealing with this, it all took off. There seemed to be two things going on - one seemed to be a set to between the two teams after ? Wadey steamed in with a tackle after the final whistle - the other involved a p*ssed supporter abusing the team. Scott took offence and Don Nick got involved in defence of his lads. The poor old ref didn't know which fracas to get involved in!

That was funny as you left the mic on and you could here all the background stuff over the PA system!!

What really p*ssed me off was the fact it was the f**king FA CUP and there wasn't even any passion or commitment out there (bar one or two). If players can't get motivated for the FA Cup then it doesn't bode well for the league does it!!!

Quote:
Horace said:
I was distracted, as I was trying to announce the MOM presentation, without knowing who it was! Then my 'phone rang and while I was dealing with this, it all took off. There seemed to be two things going on - one seemed to be a set to between the two teams after ? Wadey steamed in with a tackle after the final whistle - the other involved a p*ssed supporter abusing the team. Scott took offence and Don Nick got involved in defence of his lads. The poor old ref didn't know which fracas to get involved in!
M.O.M. presentation, this should not have been we were pretty bad, the first half what were we doing? I hope the lads come out Tuesday and prove to supporters and the management what they can do.