Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TEAM NEEDS COACHING!

Timewaster

You know i just read all the threads about the actual debate (training) and everytime Ribbit or that 14 year old from Hornchurch appeared, i just ignored it and read on until another thread concerning the debate came up again. It was really easy and it saved me a hell of time and constant annoyance. Ribbit, you might wanna take a leaf out of the book of people on here because while you and 'kleenex boy' were arguing, everyone else just ignored it.

Quote:
chalky boy said:
You know i just read all the threads about the actual debate (training) and everytime Ribbit or that 14 year old from Hornchurch appeared, i just ignored it and read on until another thread concerning the debate came up again. It was really easy and it saved me a hell of time and constant annoyance. Ribbit, you might wanna take a leaf out of the book of people on here because while you and 'kleenex boy' were arguing, everyone else just ignored it.

14 years old,thats a bit rich coming from a student!!!
Where were you at the bridge then chalky???