Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

NEW 24 episodes and so much more

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
there is a website called quicksilverscreen, it has links to hundreds of tv shows cartoons and movies. It is awesome. someone leaked the first 4 episodes of 24 online, and these guys hjave linked to it. there is stuff on the main page, but the bulk of it is in the forums.
have just watched 24, OH MY GOD. JACKS BACK dance

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Excellent stuff. Will take a look later but really could do with seeing the 5th series of 24 first!!!

offline Tom

Tom
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
  • Supports: Arsenal, Slough Town
This post contains spoilers so please don't read below if you don't want to know much!

Having seen them (they were ripped from a preview dvd that was supposed to be released after the first 4 were shown last weekend in the US) I have to say i'm slightly disappointed.

Maybe I hyped myself up too much for it, but some of the plot involved was just silly. The handing over of Jack was pretty poor, i'm sure a lot more could have been made of it rather than just the signing of a piece of paper. A president that is so weak and feeble he gives into terrorist demands - stop whispering and grow some balls for Christ sake! Where has this unseen Palmer sister appeared from, after 5 series i'm sure we would have heard of her?
They have rehashed a plot from season 2 & 5 and combined them - it was obvious the Arab kid from the "nice" family would be a brainwashed junior terrorist.

It just didn't have the feel of 24, something was lost. Maybe it was because we were dumped straight into the action. Other than that, jack escaping from the chair, the train scene and the unpredictable end of episode 4 were amazing. If it wasn't for the end of ep4, the beginning would have been pretty poor compared to what 24 fans expect and love.

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
i dunno, i thought this was the best opening to a series yet!! i have found myself in the past thinking 24 has lost it and actually gave up on series 3 halfway through. Then i had to get all the dvd lent to me so i could catch up beofre series 5 started. I have discovered that because the plot is so wide they may not touch on an element of it for 3 or 4 episodes, by which time i was forgetting the relevance of certain characters, or even forgetting what or where they are?? so the chance to get 4 episodes together like that was brill. just like on dvd. I think i may store up 4 or 5 at a time on my sky+ and have a "24fest" every month or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus