Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a whift of woofters at wombledon

Ah.. sw16girl. You're still around. I wasn't going to bother, but seeing as you're still gracing us with your presence:-

Quote:
Rick re your points below I always enjoy a response that twists the original points and then accuses the other person of doing just that - good net arguing but I can't be arsed to bother with anything other than to point out that the feeling that DD was acceptable was a state of mind - the feeling that it no longer is is also a state of mind.

Surely you can see the difference between using the law to prevent DD and using it against Bigotry? I don't think many would seriously argue that they have the right to kill people with a car whilst drunk. But there are a lot of people who can justify what we may describe as Racism or Homophobia based on strongly held beliefs.

Apartheid had it's roots in a deeply held view by the Boers that they had a God given right to be superior to the indigenous Southern Africans. Many religions, as I'm sure you're aware, view homosexuality as a sin. The law is an extremely blunt instrument to use in overcoming these views.

I am not arguing against the existance of such laws, but I believe they must be used proportionatly and sparingly.

In my view, the actions you have described on here that you took were disproportionate. I suspect that was because your motivation was vindictiveness against the poster. Your present pre-occupation with "all things Urchin" leads me to that opinion. But it's only an opinion and I can only speculate as to your true state of mind when you made the Police complaint.

now then...I have been analysing freuds almanac (I have the only copy) and it suggests to me that sw16girl is one of the following

a/ a limp wristed whining frustrated woofter who uses the afcw forum as bait for fresh young victims..

b/ a sexual predator of undertermined age and sex...who uses forum debate for sexual gratification...

c/ an old lady living the twilight of her life through the football forums and pretending to be a girl..

d/ a demonic temperance orientated spinster who lost a gay brother in a drink driving accident....

e/ a filthy little young wannabe lawyer slut from temple chambers who Unc shagged a while back..

f/ trevor williams's sister..

g/ trevor williams..

h/ an ex coldseal customer..

i/ the chief inspector of police in surrey..

laugh

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick

In my view, the actions you have described on here that you took were disproportionate. I suspect that was because your motivation was vindictiveness against the poster.

hmmmmm....never thought about that but I suppose the recent NLP fotos of the lovely and desirable nett collecting a gaggle of awards for the second year running could well have offended the egos of a few misogynistic unbalanced shirt lifters and a couple of dried up embittered old tarts...