Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

how the fck...

Uncle Urchin

that place got a ground grading I will never know....for the second time in 6 weeks I travelled 3 hours in heavy traffic to get there only to find myself on the way home tout fckn sweet...at least this time I saw 30 minutes of football but the most annoying thing of all is the inconvenience and cost to our fans and staff...all employed and having to take time off and lose money to play the fixture and now twice being let down...firstly a waterlogged pitch (first time in 10 years and 7 first team players injured!!!!) and now this fiasco tonight 3 days after the club get the floodlight certificate (one of their blazers told me that tonight)...no houses in darkness anywhere surrounding the ground (and I should know as I walked through 3 of them to get back to the batmobile...

fckn joke and these clubs should be brought to task for not putting games on....no fcker seemed to care as shoulders were shrugged and they wandered off to their houses around the corner...

now its not ramsgate's fault that the fixture was allocated to a tuesday night in late autumn...even they couldn't make that one up...only the league could...... but they should still be held responsible for the postponement of both fixtures.....must have cost us at least a grand......

fckn bollox

anyway.....feel better now and so to the shortlived game.....

a robust ramsgate started lively and pressurised us for 15 minutes...big and strong but vunerable to passing play which we seemed up for tonight....we had two pens turned down that the ref on saturday would have given twice and went behind to a soft deflected free kick.....after that it was all us as the 200 or so travelling fans screamed for goals and cheered the samba urchins ever onwards and parks goal was sublime...left foot volley from 20 yards and unstoppable.....

so.....the game finished with us in rampant ascendency and a large smile on scotch jims face......nice to see the margate folk with the eastside and also good to meet joshybaby and rob butler...a tall handsome young man who will go far in life if the beagle doesn't get him first....(no not you joseba) grin....

ian sanderson was again nowhere to be seen and apparently is not known at ramsgate.....perhaps he is a MyFc member from america who pretends to be a supporter of a kent club...apparently its all the rage these days... grin

duntyajuslovethisnonleaguegame... yay

well done everyone.... applause