Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

200 urchins...

Uncle Urchin

I drove nette and myself down to margate and we arrived late...car parks all full and not a pass 'tween us...drove in and the steward asked me for my pass...I said I had left it at home (true) and he said no problem mate...double park and leave me the keys...(yes it was still there when I got back grin)

on another day it may have been different....

billericay have always been a decent welcoming club....quite obviously there was a bit of a hoo ha there on saturday and I am sure with the benefit of hindsight it would be avoided again...everyone has had their say (including me having a pi55 take sat & sun and I wasn't even there) but we all need to have our say and move on in ways that reflect that the game is sooo much bigger than all of us individuals....

NL is one big family with all of its double standards... in-fighting.. drunken rows and back biting that normal real life families endure...and tribalism apart...ultimately we must all embrace and respect that.....

time to wind up maidstone and ashford methinks.... cool