Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

200 urchins...

Uncle Urchin

Please sir can I be excused my lovely new daughter was finally allowed out of hospital today at 11am after a tough week.

Fantastic result, yes the crowd was a little short of expectations, but judging by the number of people crimbo shopping when I was driving earlier, then this will probably explain things pretty well.

This could be a pivotal point for our season, superb stuff.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I agree with you WU but it is xmas and gates are hard to define at this time of year....the past stattos tell us that NL attendances only come to life after the noo year cool...

it does help however if you can park... devil

I forgot to mention when I was at Bridge Avenue, but I had to park 4 streets away, the car park was full, it didn't seem worth mentioning at the time.

Now if you had issued parking passes, or had a second car park with spaces the width of the pitch away....

Anyway, it was a convincing win by the urchins yesterday and a well deserved one. Colin has done a fine job thus far, Good luck for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
get there earlier and you would of parked there.The car park only fills up in the hour before kick off,i beleive sir gary got there about 12 0 clock,poor from ricay!

I thought it was poor also...and it wasn't just him either...colin was asked to move and refused so they insisted on someone who did have a pass giving it to colin so nette had to travel by taxi...cost her 16 quid...

sir gal had the last larf tho' as he went back...used his card to get in (he always pays) and then scarpered with the 50/50 (he usually gives it back to the home club)...... grin

I am most surprised actually as ricay have always been most welcoming..

thanks guys for your support on saturday, there are times when you just want to give football a miss ,because of a arrogant iceholes that they think they run the football club from the car parks ..

do they not remember that their club needs the support of their fans and also the travelling fans it all puts money in to there tills. I thought the game was between billaricay and hornchurch and not family and friends of club stewards, that car park was plenty big enought for all directors and officials of both clubs all freeloaders can go down the bottom car park. the fat carpak attendent was no credit to his club only a self importaint keeper of the gates