Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League - Updated

Krooner

After appeals to sub committees and sub appeals to committees JJ has been awarded points for Last Saturday and the table is now as such.

1 nut250 16

2 Surrey Legend 15

3 Fizzer Fan 14

4 PB! 13

5 Gussy 13

6 thespursfan 12

7 TRS 10

8 Guvnor No1 9

9 Chris Clapham 8

10 eye1 8

11 Clearo 7

12 johnojudo 6

13 Teflon 5

14 Krooner 5

15 mick t 2

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
How about it Gussy??

5 minute contest at the end of the season??

Get that Judogi back on?

Ha Ha you'd kick my a$$ mate, although i did beat sam in sparring a few times, might have to chat to leigh davies get back into training, speak to him and sam and come up with strategy ... how much do you weigh?

Weighing about 67/68 kgs. Would easily make under 66kgs. My old fighting weight of under 60kgs is a distant memory.

Im thinking of entering any Masters Tournaments that may be coming up this year. Not many of them for 30 yrs and over though. Most of them are for 35 and over.

What you weighing at mo?

Must be nearly 30 now Gus surely. Maybe our Judo paths may cross sometime.

74/76 kgs sorry shun out of your weight class ... and you saw what happened to hatton when he stepped up wink

Well if you find one let me know i'll come and watch!

Yup i'm in my 30's, i've been to pinewood once for a group tournament it was my first fight evre and i was a nervous wreck giving away pounds like i was rich, and was fighting the current national champion him and his brother was supposed to be ledge black guys can't remember their names though!