Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

has jonno....

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I thought that there had been a poll on this already

Interesting that 6.26% voted yes and I didn't even vote

I would be interested to know who the other five members who voted 'yes' were, perhaps they could PM me as clearly they have strong feelings about Jonno's sinister post and his state of mind

Wader - When I saw you had posted I thought it was to delete Jonno's last post and brandish the yellow card, you're supposed to be a Moderator

Why do I have to brandish a Yellow card to him? If I have to brandish one to him there are others who would need one as well, just for thinking what he's saying.

Lately you have become an absolute mare (since new year actually) and any sympathy I had for you has long since departed.

Fight your own battles, you created them after all.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Well done Jonno. A resounding poll victory that speaks volumes for how people see Rhodesy at the moment (and I'm talking about those on this forum, not those bussed in from others to save his bacon!).

That reminds me, does anyone know exactly when clip Rods is going to be leaving us all in peace? let's remind ourselves of what he said last weekend...
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Uncle Urchin has just said that Ian is currently in Bratislava and has not brought his attention to the situation that has recently developed in his absence so until he comes back and responds to my PM then the deadline of 18.00 on Monday will not count. If, on his return, Ian refuses to remove Wader and NeutraFan as Moderators of the SSML Forum then I will happily leave as the amending and deleting of posts at the drop of a hat has become farcical of late.

Ian has been back almost a week so clip Rods knows the decision and knows what he must do.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Ian has been back almost a week so clip Rods knows the decision and knows what he must do

I haven't heard from Ian, he never responded to my PM so I wasn't aware that a decision had been made

Originally Posted By: Wader
Why do I have to brandish a Yellow card to him? If I have to brandish one to him there are others who would need one as well, just for thinking what he's saying.

It's a good point well made Wader.

While there are those who are prepared to put your behaviour down to just good old fashioned fun, forum banter and a little harmless joviality, I am of the school of thought that every act has a consequence. For too long, "Cliff", you have got away with pissing people off and you rely on the good nature of those who frequent these boards not to take things further (apart from when Haringey actually did something about your ramblings and fired off a War and Peace style document to the league complaining).

Well that aint my style Cliff.

You accused me the other day of being the kind of person who resolves things with their fists. I have made no such remark on this forum with regards to the use of violence and, as a matter of fact, I totally abhore violence of any kind.

But when I do see you in the not too distant future, I will ensure you pay your debt, one way or another. If you want to take that as an indication that you're going to get a slap, that's your perogative.

Your words, not mine.