Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town vs. Waltham Abbey (19.01.08)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rain stays to a bare minimum, in order for this game to go ahead.

I've just been looking on the FA website and it appears that we will be without Kofi and Ricci due to suspension.

RC's is a one match ban for yellows, but it appears that we are losing KN for 4 or 5 matches cry Could anyone clarify whether it is 4 or 5? He has a 1 match suspension for collecting 'x' amount of yellow cards, and a 3 match ban for the red at Waltham Forest (although FA site says 4 games??) - I will be annoyed if it is 4 and not 3, as the other guy who stamped on him is only getting a 3 game ban.

Anyway, who would you bring in to take their places? I would go with Foster up top with Deane, or if he decides to move Hammatt forward (which I hope he doesn't), then you would probably bring in 2 out of Rudi, Stevie.V, Mitchell or Campbell (Nay can play out on wing), to join Jones in centre-mid.

I would like to see:

Foster

Heald, Harvey, Tickner

Nay/Campbell, Hammatt, Jones, Velandia, Bastian

Foster, Deane

*Centre-mid is open to discussion smile

Just looked outside the weather is fine steady rain in walthamstow its not looking very good I'll be surprised if the game goes ahead ,Lets be fair wabby's pitch is always boggy with the slightest bit of weather.

Originally Posted By: ambers4ever
Anyone heard if the games going ahead?
I fancy popping down and seeing a couple of our old boys and seeing some of my Town mates.

Well, an item on the Town's website says the pitch has been inspected, and (at 11.34) has been deemed playable.
HTH.

Originally Posted By: DerekR
I fancy popping down and seeing a couple of our old boys and seeing some of my Town mates.

Well, an item on the Town's website says the pitch has been inspected, and (at 11.34) has been deemed playable.
HTH.
Well I am on my way to Brimmo in a minute so it must be on!!!!

giggle

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: DerekR

HTH.
Well I am on my way to Brimmo in a minute so it must be on!!!!

giggle

YIPPEE!

And I can escape to day, may even bring my bell

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Wabby pitch ??
what has that got to do with it ?
we have already played them there - 8 - 2 win

sort it out pal !

the game is at Brimo
I was about to type its a good job the match is at brimmo then, but somebody knocked on my front door and disturbed me . Like an idiot I hit the submit button before i'd finished blush

Time I got moving see you all in a bit.