Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mini Bus to Aveley/ Coach to Bury Town

There will a Mini Bus running to Aveley on Saturday which will be leaving Southbury Corner Car Park at 1.00pm

The following Saturday we will be running a Coach to Bury Town which will be leaving Goldsdown Road at 11.30am

Any one interested please get in touch usual contact details.

cheerleader

Next Saturday when we travel to Bury Town FC will be the first time we have used our New Coach Company Roadways Travel.

I have been reliably informed that the coaches that they use are all new Luxury Coaches with 2 DVD Players on Board.

drinkies

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Next Saturday when we travel to Bury Town FC will be the first time we have used our New Coach Company Roadways Travel.

I have been reliably informed that the coaches that they use are all new Luxury Coaches with 2 DVD Players on Board.

drinkies

so we have signed 2 more players!!! grin

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

drinkies

so we have signed 2 more players!!! grin

these players are entertaining, follow the game plan week in week out. Andy you'd soon get bored!