Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay Town - AFC Wimbledon 22nd Jan 19.45

JoeV93

Originally Posted By: peter foster

There's nothing on record, TRS, that any cars parked by anyone visiting MP have been damaged or stolen.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/displayN...e=sidebarsearch

Originally Posted By: peter foster
Sadly, that's not the case with New Lodge. I know of at least two Clarets who returned to their cars after a game there only to find them vandalised....

Sadly there are a few brainless morons in most neighbourhoods and there is always a risk of mindless vandalism. I was once advised to always park under a streetlight if possible.

To be fair i think that Monsieur Foster has been frequenting so much over the past 3 days because he had aquired 10,000 postings on the chelmo board....YES 10,000 ! - And probably felt that he needed to continue that trend over on our good board. Personally, i read his postings, and yes they are in the main all tongue in cheek (i would like to think).

There Peter...A jovial portrayal for ya wink

Originally Posted By: Brightside Bloke
You really had to be there BC......Ouchhh

Having attended a few matches at Pitodrie (the home of Aberdeen FC), I fear that the decibels generated by the singing Claret fans would burst my eardrums in comparison BB. (Pitodrie is the place to be on a Saturday afternoon if you want a bit of peace and quiet).

Originally Posted By: Balmoral Claret
You really had to be there BC......Ouchhh

(Pitodrie is the place to be on a Saturday afternoon if you want a bit of peace and quiet).

Maybe north of the border BC smile Now south of the border there is a place i can recomend if you so desire peace and quiet watching football grin

Good weekend to ya !

Originally Posted By: Keith.P
on the chelmo board....

Keith what is the web address for that board?

Don't go there BB! It's horrible! I guarantee you will return here feeling "dirty"!

I would rather be a real Supporter! then a glory seeker, casual fan and a bunch of onlookers or should i say a bunch of cardboard cut outs, as i found out at many matches, Billericay is always my 1st team end of, the spirit behind that goal home and away is some thing i will take to my grave, real fan. biggrininvasion

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Originally Posted By: Keith.P
on the chelmo board....

Keith what is the web address for that board?

Don't go there BB! It's horrible! I guarantee you will return here feeling "dirty"!

Guess we wont be seeing you there again then Rick considering the amount of time you spend on there........

Says it all really.....

1 Chelmsford City 27 18 5 4 63 25 +38 59
2 Hendon 28 13 8 7 59 44 +15 47
3 AFC Wimbledon 25 12 8 5 42 28 +14 44
4 Margate 27 11 8 8 42 40 +2 41
5 Harrow Borough 28 12 5 11 48 52 -4 41
6 Staines Town 22 11 6 5 47 31 +16 39
7 Ramsgate 26 11 6 9 40 34 +6 39
8 AFC Hornchurch 25 11 5 9 37 33 +4 38
9 Horsham 20 12 1 7 38 26 +12 37
10 Billericay Town 26 10 7 9 43 38 +5 37
11 Maidstone United 27 11 3 13 34 50 -16 36
12 Carshalton Athletic 26 10 4 12 32 40 -8 34
13 Heybridge Swifts 26 8 9 9 37 33 +4 33
14 Harlow Town 25 8 8 9 37 32 +5 32
15 Ashford Town (Mx) 25 9 5 11 41 45 -4 32
16 Folkestone Invicta 26 9 5 12 28 38 -10 32
17 Boreham Wood 27 9 4 14 40 49 -9 31
18 Tonbridge Angels 25 7 9 9 42 41 +1 30
19 Wealdstone 24 8 5 11 39 43 -4 29
20 East Thurrock United 25 8 5 12 29 43 -14 29
21 Hastings United 26 7 7 12 29 40 -11 28
22 Leyton 28 4 3 21 28 70 -42 15

Quote:
Guess we wont be seeing you there again then Rick considering the amount of time you spend on there........

It's like an addiction to Nicotine or Alcohol. You know it's turning your Liver to Fois Gras and your Lungs to a piece of tar filled tattered sponge, but you just can't stop doing it.

And your right. The table's looking pretty good. We've two games in hand on Harrow in that last play-off spot, but are only 4 points behind. Considering we were second from bottom not so long ago I'd agre that it "says it all".

Credit where it's due LF looking great for you guys "at present"

Here's one Billericay Fan that is willing your lot to go up.

(if only to see the back of Chelmo)

I did notice of late your scores of 4 & 5- 0 have gone down to scrappy 1-0 & 2-1s. and one of those was against Leyton.

No pressure or anything but it aint over till the fat lady sings.

Credit where it's due LF looking great for you guys "at present"
Here's one Billericay Fan that is willing your lot to go up.
(if only to see the back of Chelmo)
I did notice of late your scores of 4 & 5- 0 have gone down to scrappy 1-0 & 2-1s. and one of those was against Leyton.

No pressure or anything but it aint over till the fat lady sings.

Yes BB, those scrappy 1-0 and 2-1 scorelines are termed "grinding out results" - that's what potential champions do.
And what do you mean "see the back of Chelmo"? Have some confidence in your OWN team for goodness sake - with other teams above you dropping points like there's no tomorrow, Ricay could well reach the play-offs and join us IF we go up.