Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results

TRS

gussy at my age centre halves are always no 5 and to be fair you did ask us not to warm up on the pitch after you had seen us lay out the warm up area and also after you directed us to an area where the gate was locked and nobody had the key your keeper could warm up on the pitch ours could not im getting a bit of the old wimbledon and cambridge routine here listen gussy ive been around the blocks a few times and all the gangster spill that your guys gave out that has no place in football if your fouled there are rules for that they are implimented by the ref or lino the other things that happen are just put in his report

and players are unaware of this outcome 2 points firstly it may of escaped your notice but you now no longer play for batesy

second your newest club dorking if we have the rep we have what about them when we played there a player assaulted the ref hit his own player and had to be man handeled off the pitch

why because the ref gave a goal

not about discusion gussy you come on here and say he did they did and pin the old badfont thing and all the little sheep go ba ba ba ba it must be true gussy said so or as you was in them days wembers the name has been a good motavational thing at the club and its all thanks to you maybe there a job for you when you hang up the old world cups but please dont go into reporting

as your vision is not 20/20 shall we say

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Any comment on the state of the pitch Alb Ee's?? Or would it be wise for you not to comment as you are renting it from Bumstead??

Due to my position on the committee, I really cannot comment in public on the state of the pitch. but it's been a lot worse over the years... angel

I don't mind commenting on it, it was rubbish!! Altho it did help JJ as the ball bobbled and sat up nicely for him just before he closed his eyes and kicked the ball as hard as he could from about 24 yards (not quite 25 mate) wink

You played quite well to be honest mate, I can't believe you are 36 tho!!

Originally Posted By: Roland
not about discusion gussy you come on here and say he did they did and pin the old badfont thing and all the little sheep go ba ba ba ba it must be true gussy said so or as you was in them days wembers the name has been a good motavational thing at the club and its all thanks to you maybe there a job for you when you hang up the old world cups but please dont go into reporting
as your vision is not 20/20 shall we say

Ok Ok Rolly listen up!

Do you think your Badfont name is undeserved?

that means nothing to me as thats not the club top to bottom i can understand you not wanting to talk about the night as your old teams part in it was not pretty i will say that as usual

jeffery and jomo where gentlemen as you gave us the name you will think its deservered but im sure our discipline is no worse than most clubs in the CCL i think the no 5 that day shook you up a bit dont think he was intimadated by you fellow striker maybe thats the problem they where used to people being frightened of there rep not all of us live in leafy surrey

some times its tough in white city my point is that your little banter does not reflect the club as a whole as with a lot of clubs there are people involved behind the scenes that are bordering on the old corinthian spirit yet they are tarnished by your blinkered comments

Roland Roland Roland

I can see whats wrong with your players discipline if they are all as highly strung as you are. I was stating what happened when I played against Bedfont.

I was not the cleanest player in the world and will not stand here preaching about other players conduct on the pitch.

I will hold myself personnally responsible for my players i manage as I have to instill the correct attitude into there heads. Yes we have had 3 sending offs this year, one for proffessional foul and two for two yellows.