Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results

TRS

Originally Posted By: TRS
Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Everyone needs to watch Match of the Day tonight....

During 'goal of the month' you will see Johnno's bullet of a goal from 25 yds. Top left hand corner. Keeper had no chance!!! I need everyone to vote 'Goal G'.

Watched it johnno, but didn't see any goal of the month! Guess you scored the Ash goal yesterday then - collectors item??! Was it really a scrappy scrambled 2 yard tap in? wink

Great goal !! Havent stopped talking about it since. My last goal was a great strike from 20 yds out, bottom right hand corner against Sandhurst in August. So next goal should be about May time. Check back in 3 or so months!!

I think a draw was a fair result. 2 of the back 4 were away (Bonzo on hols and Akky welcoming a new sprog into the family) and only 2 subs available, i think a draw was acceptable.

North Greenford at home tuesday and they'll def be after our blood after we humiliated them at their place with a 5-0 thrashing.

i bet everyone's glad BEDFONT are playing next saturday, it gives everyone something to talk about.

Camberley next week, i wonder if there gonna rest there players for the VASE match, coz as we know this is BADFONT they are playing and we have a massive reputation thanks to GUSSY, but weve only had 5 men sent off all season, and i bet were be in the top 5 on them stats.

I dont think PB will rest any of the Camberley players Guv I think he will relish the thought of a tough one, all the teams that I ever played against from Concords neck of the woods have all been more than able to look after themselves so in that respect the game against yourselves comes at the right time,have played against Bedfont as player and a manager and have never thought of you as being a rather dirty side,there was one guy I think he was a scouser but that was a few years ago

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
i told you you were due a goal.

Not just 'a goal'Guvnor. It was a strike of precision, accuracy, power, speed, spin, swerve, and control.

Shame my celebration was cut short by me being mobbed by my team mates. I was just about to start my celebratory arm in the air followed by front somersault into a Jurgen Klinsmann front slide.

I was mobbed more thru shock horror from my team rather than relief. Everytime i set myself for a shot i get looks of despair and head in hands. Proved everyone wrong!!

Oh and by the way has anyone on here recently visited Bansteads/Epsom and ewells ground?? Pitch is shocking. Worst in the league by far. Although i'm sure if the groundsman had got off his ar$e to roll the pitch it would have been a little better.

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
i bet everyone's glad BEDFONT are playing next saturday, it gives everyone something to talk about.
Camberley next week, i wonder if there gonna rest there players for the VASE match, coz as we know this is BADFONT they are playing and we have a massive reputation thanks to GUSSY, but weve only had 5 men sent off all season, and i bet were be in the top 5 on them stats.

No smoke without fire Guvs;)

I got chinned for going up for a header with your centre back. even you can admit Badfont do put it about and have got verbal for days!!!

Originally Posted By: TRS
Everyone needs to watch Match of the Day tonight....

During 'goal of the month' you will see Johnno's bullet of a goal from 25 yds. Top left hand corner. Keeper had no chance!!! I need everyone to vote 'Goal G'.

Watched it johnno, but didn't see any goal of the month! Guess you scored the Ash goal yesterday then - collectors item??! Was it really a scrappy scrambled 2 yard tap in? wink

I was actually a good strike from about 20 years, I was right behind it. I suspect Jonno's been telling everyone it was from his own half doh

20 years???? It was a strike of 20 light years away i think you mean.

20 yds seems a little close......... it would have burst the net at that close range!!!

And yes..... not stopped telling people since!! Dont score too often but milk it proper when i do.

Just caught up with this thread. You are getting as bad as my old mucker Mick T JR. Strange decsion which now has photographic evidence that it was correct. 10 points from 22 league games says it all dont you think Jr wink

gussy you have played with batesy long enought to know that he spent all the bedfont game winding people up and standing back

it started before the game had even kicked off he even tried to carry it over into the next game he did pick on the smallest on the pitch but a forearm smash is a forearm smash and even a CCL

ref cant miss that what with that and the ex bedfont keeper thinking he is some sort of park keeper i dont think you made us feel very welcome 3 sent off that day out of 5 for the season i know that we have reputation we dont warrant but you have to live with these things in life as for you being chinned that no5 couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag cant remember it did you give it the full monty rolling on thr ground fair play to you in this game you give as good as you get

Roland!!

To be fair it did start before the game when we asked you not to warm up on the pitch but you did anyway, Batesy gives as good as he gets maybe i'm biased cus i play in his team but he must be a nightmare. as for you not warranting your current CCL rep the less said the better.

Oh so you knew it was No.5 who chinned me, but you can't remember it ... he's either like you say, can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, or i've got a chin like granite cus i didn't really feel it i was more pi$$ed of with the intent but i hurt him the best way by notching our 1st goal smile

Any comment on the state of the pitch Alb Ee's?? Or would it be wise for you not to comment as you are renting it from Bumstead??

Due to my position on the committee, I really cannot comment in public on the state of the pitch. but it's been a lot worse over the years... angel