Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

not very nice is it..!!!

Uncle Urchin

found this on the ponytails message board...

grin

claretfan

Registered Member

(3/2/08 10:57)

Re: Hornchurch Prediction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we'd better beat hornchurch, coz i hate that c*** uncle urchin, and the rest of the mugs on their MB.

i'd like: 7-0.

but my realistic prediction: 3-1.

What a nice bunch they are.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
we'd better beat hornchurch, coz i hate that c*** uncle urchin,

Cool?

Calm?

Not Chav, surely!

Sorry to hear about your fellas injury tonight(not least because I was looking forward to coming on here & making the most of the fact we've leap-frogged over you again. Seems innapropriate now frown So I wont mention it grin). Hope you get better news in the morning.

As far as the Chelmo vernacular go's, I thought it was one of those grunty, clicky languages like some lost tribe in the Amazon Rainforest.

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Sorry to hear about your fellas injury tonight(not least because I was looking forward to coming on here & making the most of the fact we've leap-frogged over you again. Seems innapropriate now frown So I wont mention it grin). Hope you get better news in the morning.

As far as the Chelmo vernacular go's, I thought it was one of those grunty, clicky languages like some lost tribe in the Amazon Rainforest.

a good win for you lot tonight and well done...excellent scary form at ricay and all of us much to play for methinks......