Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Morning Everyone

Nette

A few things to say which I hope you will all take on board after last night.

Firstly young Shane. I am awaiting news from him and our physio but the signs are still not good, it would appear that he has badly torn the ankle ligaments and will be out for the rest of the season. Not a break but apparently sometimes worse I am told. I shall update you later today.

I have removed several comments made about an ex player and would ask that the posters refrain from repeating those comments, no good would be served and the comments were, in my opinion, libellous, therefore placing the owners and moderators of this board at risk.

Last night was not one of the best nights we have had at the Bridge in my time there and to say that I am gloomy about it all this morning is an understatement, we all know what we saw and what we heard and we all have our views but I would request please that we all calm down and let the dust settle. No good will come from aggravating the already fragile situation on the forums and indeed elsewhere.

I have spoken to Colin and he is very disappointed, not just about the events of last night, but also the poor performance of his players and he sends his apologies to you all on behalf of the staff and those players. They will, as always, be upbeat for the game against Chelmsford.

Today is a sad day elsewhere as thousands across the world have a quiet reflective moment regarding events in Munich 50 years ago today. As a Manchester girl, albeit a blue one, I share that sadness which in itself puts last nights shennanigans into perspective.

See you all on Saturday if not before.

Jennie

Just read the match report from the website, it sounds like an horrendous game. Refs should be applauded for letting games flow, but to allow blatant foul play just inflames players and fans alike and will eventually lead to escalation.

My thoughts are with Shane, I hope the scumbag to crocked him understands what an impact such injuries bring, it's not just about football, this young man has to work.