Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chelmsford Plonkers

Eastside Urchin

Ha Ha seems we have got to the muppets before the game,apparantly we are bringing less than 20 to their hole.Also we should be part of Barking,which his quite frankly the most pathetic bit of banter i have heard on a forum for ages.

Also they are saying "lets create an atmosphere saturday" so i take it they don't usually,seems they had 286 against folkestone a couple of years ago so in all honesty thats the same crowd as ours on tuesday as folkestone brought 30-40 to us on an evening game a few weeks ago whereas east thurrock did actually struggle to bring 8 fans tuesday night.

Seems old local fan is trying to stir it up,guaranteed the first sign of bad feeling towards each others fans he would be cowering in the toilet crying like a little baby.Anyway we are only coming down for two things saturday 1) to do the double over BBB and 2) to get plastered smile Bring it on you chelmo plonkers!!!

Quote:
Seems old local fan is trying to stir it

Far from it my limited friend, I have welcomed the Urchins in open arms, and look forward to Saturday. In no way can any of my posting be taken as anything else.

As for the attendance thread, of course thats a completely different issue, and discussion point......

well you did try and stir it up on your own forum and it seems greenlandclare the little darling is doing the same,bless her little cottons.

Anyway you lot better be on form as regards to singing as we are coming with one intention and that is to make sure we get the three points and sing our heads off for 90 minutes.And if you think there will be less than 100 urchins you lot are seriously mistaken,we travel well,just ask hastings the other week.

We may only have a medium sized crowd behind the goal but when we score or if you will see how many are littered around the ground,always the way.

Quote:
Anyway you lot better be on form as regards to singing as we are coming with one intention and that is to make sure we get the three points and sing our heads off for 90 minutes

Absolutely fantastic - you'll be the first set of fans since riccay who have- Come and sing, superb!!!! grin You may stir our lot up to make some noise!!!!!

Quote:
well you did try and stir it up on your own forum

Not me Um..as I have said and posted I welcome all of you, and hope you have a good time. I did write in concern at what was being posted. You cannot blame me for others that UU has upset and well known for it!

Quote:
ok then i have taken it the wrong way,apologies.

Absolutely no problem UM. If you do make loads of noise, I hope you can wake MP up as it tends unfortunetly to be quiet just lately for some reason.............

The attendances are on the up and the noise level goes down. Sometimes a small crowd of 400 or so is more unified and make more noise......cant explain it to be honest?

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Quote:
Anyway you lot better be on form as regards to singing as we are coming with one intention and that is to make sure we get the three points and sing our heads off for 90 minutes

Absolutely fantastic - you'll be the first set of fans since riccay who have- Come and sing, superb!!!! grin You may stir our lot up to make some noise!!!!!

Quote:
well you did try and stir it up on your own forum

Not me Um..as I have said and posted I welcome all of you, and hope you have a good time. I did write in concern at what was being posted. You cannot blame me for others that UU has upset and well known for it!

I have never upset anyone LF unless winding your lot up after the bridge game has upset a few sensitive souls...your two faced posts on either forum suggesting otherwise are still unproven...please reveal the forum posts where I abused your club as you have suggested....you can't because there aren't any...you are a busy wannabeloved newbie fool LF with a track record of talking nonsense on your own forum let alone here and others...who has supported chelmo for 2 years at the most and fortunately transparent enough for others to see through...

if a few gobby chavs don't like a little forum banter after being beaten at our place and whinging about it like tarts then hard luck...let 'em carry on posting foul mouthed abuse on your forum...its all water off a ducks back to me... grin

hopefully thats plain enough for you to understand....as mr foster would say...put up the abusive posts I have supposedly made or shut up.... grin