Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bookham v Egham Town: 09/02/08

Big J R

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Hahaha like Rattled, hopefully I'll be watching from the sides mate next to YOU wink

Saved the pitch from further damage by not taking them wink

You are such a genuine and sincere bloke! I fancy playing this week Teffs so you might have to find a new 'minder' - LM might be free.... whistle

After resisting the urge to catch some Vase action I decided to visit Meadowbank and witnessed Teflon's somewat unconventional style of goalkeeping, very entertaining.

However the Egham supporters were most annoyed that their stikers could not even beat the Victor Meldrew lookalike in the Bookham goal. Very funny. giggle

Merland Rise could definately be the place to be this week.

Always an entertainer me John C, you should have made yourself know to me and bought me a drink smile

Not sure about the Victor Meldrew more Chairman Mow wink

Yeah LM what happened Saturday zip -5 wink

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
I might need a game to watch on Saturday and this could be the one!

Will probably ring through first and see what cake they have in the boardroom but i know the lovely committee at Epsom won't let me down!

Heard what you said previously El Guffs, now you know why I want to be watching cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Always an entertainer me John C, you should have made yourself know to me and bought me a drink smile

Not sure about the Victor Meldrew more Chairman Mow wink

Yeah LM what happened Saturday zip -5 wink

The Egham massive were quite convinced of your look alike status and I must say i had to agree.
I also forgot 2 add that you are the only keeper I have ever seen with cramp. Classic.
I'm sure you were bought several drinks by your very surprised team-mates.

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Mistake after mistake after mistake.

We needed you in goal I think!

Won't cut out the mistakes but they will be entertaining smile

The Egham massive were quite convinced of your look alike status and I must say i had to agree.

I also forgot 2 add that you are the only keeper I have ever seen with cramp. Classic.

I'm sure you were bought several drinks by your very surprised team-mates.

Cramp !!!! that was total body seizure after about 30 mins, 2nd half every time I kicked or ran the body rebelled biglaugh

Thanks Clearo, did not know you are from Egham, I agree I wasn't overly tested(result for me). Have to say we had the luck with those decisions and although not pretty our defence battled superbly. I know Glyn our manager was happy being an ex-Sarnie player.