Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GAME 39

Gussy

Why Blatter is opposed to the premier leagues plan to play a game outside of England makes me wonder. Isn’t this the same man who wanted a world club championship in the middle of a league season, is he afraid the FA will succeed where he failed?

The premier league is global now and there are passionate Man U, Chelski, Liverpool, Ar5ena1 fans, who have never been or will never see them live so why not give them a chance to do that I don’t see what all the fuss is about the mentioned teams might go there pre-season but you would hardly say you’re seeing a fully committed display or even the majority of the 1st team.

Opinions please!!!!!!!!!

Stick to the pre season tournament idea but maybe add more teams instead of just the usual 3 each season. The asia tournament was good last season which involved Fulham, Liverpool and Portsmouth. Why not add another group of 3 with another asian side and then alternate every other year with a different nation. That could work...i think.

After all, it's only got to earn money to drive a bigger wedge between the premiership and the lower leagues. I really hope Fulham stay up!!!

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Have you not got any bricks to count Gussy?!

I don't believe such a game should be played that could have a massive affect on the league title but a cup competiton with the top 16 sides could be an option.

Nah end of financial year so everybodys keeping their bricks to themselves until they know what they can share in the new financial year grin

So you'll have to put up with me and my numerous threads bounce