Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Meeting new forum members

i met kroons for the first time @ banstead where he was running the line and was being busy telling my mate guvs he couldn't wear his under armour because it was black and it didn't match the white short sleeved tops bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the 2nd time was when i Caught the train from waterloo to ash vale get to the ground for kick off i see a guy in the stands with a clip board, and i think hmmm he looks familiar then the guy in stands says "Gussy" and i said "Kroooooons" and we exchange a very firm manly handshake while i say ahh christ you're not here to assess the ref r ya.

Originally Posted By: SurreyLegend
This is how it went: After doing the team sheets Tuesday night a man said to me, "Are you Scott?" I respond, Yes mate which is followed by his statement "I am Nuts." Now after 3 days of no sleep I had to make the connection that he was from the forum or just wanted to fight.

Of course, what he should have said was 'Are you Surrey Legend?' laugh

This is how it went: After doing the team sheets Tuesday night a man said to me, "Are you Scott?" I respond, Yes mate which is followed by his statement "I am Nuts." Now after 3 days of no sleep I had to make the connection that he was from the forum or just wanted to fight.

SL - Oddly enough, this is how Nut always introduces himself. That is exactly what he said when he met his missus and with her being a schizo, it was music to her ears. cuddle

Meeting big JR for the 1st time was a laugh, i think it was last season Dorking 0 Wembley 1 had a good chat and a laugh, Teffers i met when i was injured last season at the Wembley 5 Bookhma 3 game, and recently met Chris Clapham at the CWU 2 v 1 NGU game where i thought i was going get the crap kicked out of me when i saw this massive geezer coming towards me asking if i was Stephen Augustine! El Gaffer this season Banstead 1 Wembley 0 ran my bollarks off and missed a sitter so sorry if i was rude Gaffs. errr thats about it oh yeah PB ignored me last season when cambo and wembers drew and obviously JJ didn't want to talk to me for fear of being alienated by his mates. Met Mrs Nuts but not Mr Nuts wink and thats about it if i've forgotten you i do apologise it's not that you've haven't left an lasting impression you're probably just a KENT grin

Last year Nut tells me he's playing against our ressies at our place, 1st had no game so was up there watching, seeing the Lammas keeper walking out I shout OI NUTTERS, he turns round with a bemused look on his face wondering what the feck was going on and way this bloke was abusing him, I said r u Nut250 which confused him even more, tried explaining between the burst of laughter from the other guys on the balcony biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Yes we will, i would mention the other time we met but it still hurts, i think that defeat ruined wembleys title challenge it's bookhams fault it's a one horse rase wink

Oooh such a lovely memory smile

I never met Gussy as he was surprisingly injured again. I did leave an impression on sheltons leg as I gave away a penalty that I could not even argue.

Met EG when his team smashed us in pre-season 10-4.

PB and Duncs I have played for.

Kroons I have known for years.

Willo I have known for years when he came up to Bagshot playing fields whilst at QPR youth and nutmegged me and then ran off laughing. Still hate him and it has scared me.

Originally Posted By: Gussy
i met kroons for the first time @ banstead where he was running the line

PERLEEEZ TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING, GUSSY-BOY !!!

bootyshake

bolt

I was watching in the stand SL so funny you just got up dusted yourself down and walked off lol

I never met Gussy as he was surprisingly injured again. I did leave an impression on sheltons leg as I gave away a penalty that I could not even argue.

Hey Butts. BG [****!!****] up to last year no sign of anyone. Then all of a sudden BG are the team to beat and up pops the glory hunter PB. Welcome mate smile

Met quite a few Forum guys now. There are a couple who do not know who I am yet though. Best ever was with Bob when at Brook House. Near the end of the season. Player takes Brook player out knee high. Ref gives a free kick but nothing else. Bob glares at me and says didnt I see anything. Said yep but it was too hot to raise my flag. He glares at me, I laugh and he then realises. Banter still not enough of it.

Hi Krooner . who is PG.

We are on a roll.About time too. we gave Camberley Town a good hiding , after what they done to us back in November i think.

4 up at half time . But we played some good football. But it is all about building your team for next season , I hope that we still have those players back agin in June when we start the training.Take care , Watch this space.

regards Butts