Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bookham 1-1 NGU

Teflon

Would have happily taken a point from this game but thought we should have taken all 3 with the chances we created.

1st half we had 3 great chances with the visiting keeper saving well twice.

NGU took the lead right on half time with an attempt coming back off the crossbar and being tap in and thought it was going to be one of thoses games but Bookham equalised 6 mins from time when a corner was only half cleared anf knocked back in and a deft header to level.

NGU had a lot of the ball but did not force our keeper into making any saves.

Originally Posted By: johncrow
Hi Teffs, did come down and watched your boys play and they tried to despite the pitch. Did'nt have time to stay and chat after though.
I take it that the NGU sub called Gussy was the infamous forumite?
attentat

Sub again???? countingsheep

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
I'm coming to have a look tomorrow Teffs (and new signing) as we've been given the night off after our heroic performance on Saturday.

Would you be able to save me a seat???

I had a whole row to myself Rattled so you should be OK. However I was upset to find that they had run out of there most excellent cheeseburgers when I went back in the second half for my second.
evil2