Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division One season finale

Originally Posted By: Horace
Here you go boys

Aren't you forgetting Bitch is an avid reader of this Forum although I know they didn't have Equal Opportunities yet when you were a Civil Servant

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
I hate their set up.

An interesting comment, what do you hate about it as Stony Stratford have asked me twice now to come and work for them, maybe they are looking for someone to make the Club more touchy feely as they currently have somewhat of a dour image.

Surely you have been there - do you consider yourself a bit like LLB then?

http://www.llb.co.uk/

Prat!

Bitch - Was I wrong to raise the issue in this day and age of equality, Horace should have known better

Prat!

Bitch - Was I wrong to raise the issue in this day and age of equality, Horace should have known better

Well Rhodesy, i'm glad you raised it. But you wont get me to say that word, i'm a lady grin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Prat!

Well Rhodesy, i'm glad you raised it. But you wont get me to say that word, i'm a lady grin

What word's that?

I'm confused! Rhodes was looking for support from a female friend that I should have said "boys and girls" rather than "boys" when I made my offering about the Div 1 run-in. So I called him a "prat", as this is a less offensive word than "twat" would have been!

I'm confused! Rhodes was looking for support from a female friend that I should have said "boys and girls" rather than "boys" when I made my offering about the Div 1 run-in. So I called him a "prat", as this is a less offensive word than "twat" would have been!

I dont mind you thinking of me as one of the boys Horace, as long as you open doors for me and cook me breakfast in the morning smile

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
You like quickies then Bitch?

That's a typically immature question from a sixteen and a half year old

I never mix football with pleasure! I'm an old fashioned type of bloke who opens doors for ladies and walks on the outside of the pavement to protect the lady from the nasty cars! I believe that the woman should come first.

I never mix football with pleasure! I'm an old fashioned type of bloke who opens doors for ladies and walks on the outside of the pavement to protect the lady from the nasty cars! I believe that the woman should come first.

It's pleasurable when i play football smile It's customary for the woman to arrive late wink

And now i'm going to give my thoughts on the Division One seaaon finale...Yes, it will happen achso