Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Division One season finale

Originally Posted By: nellie
you get booked again yesterday willo
Hope you had your money ready lol

Nellie - You don't PM me anymore, have I done something to upset you

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: nellie
you get booked again yesterday willo
Hope you had your money ready lol

Nellie - You don't PM me anymore, have I done something to upset you

bigshock Rhodes, how could someone so humble, modest and
unassuming as yourself upset anyone?

Keeper No One - I get the distinct impression that you know a lot more about me than you are letting on, you have made a number of posts now which would suggest that our paths have crossed. For example you have suddenly appeared on here out of the blue and every post you make is aimed at me, Hordes style, we know very little about you and it begs the question why a 16 year old kid should be wasting his evenings on a Forum when he could be out chasing skirt and fumbling with bra straps in the back row of his local flea pit.

Perhaps I'll surprise you later then, we both had a bad day on Saturday didn't we, were you at the Borough game although Reading were due a win

Some key games tonight with Royston, Stony, New Bradwell and Hoddesdon all playing. Will be interesting to see the outcomes from those games.

One thing that always surprises me is why do the league arrange games in midweek when certain teams have to travel quite long distances? I know that this is the level people want and thats whats expected at this level, but surely common sense should prevail and more localised games should be sorted?

Well done last night mate, notched again I see! Keep it up. We had a resounding 3-0 win against the U16's in a training match friendly... can't beleive I was playing against a whole team of players 20 years younger than me!! Some good little players coming through there though ...

Originally Posted By: striker8
we did defend well but they didn't really create any clear chances other than 1 towards the end when our keeper made a good save and we went other the other end and scored. set up isn't good your right

Possible penalty shout and about 3 cleared off the line - they put in some dangerous corners. That save was brilliant - he won you the game. If they had scored then I think they may have got another.

Interesting or boring facts about the Div 1 run in:

The top 6 teams battling for promotion still have to play a ‘few’ games against each other before the end of April:

Hoddy 3 Home 2 Away

Royston 1 Home 3 Away

NBSP 2 Home 2 Away

Harringey 1 Home 2 Away

Stony 1 Home 1 Away

Kentish 2 Home 0 Away

That's a lot of points that can't be won by all teams!

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
I hate their set up.

An interesting comment, what do you hate about it as Stony Stratford have asked me twice now to come and work for them, maybe they are looking for someone to make the Club more touchy feely as they currently have somewhat of a dour image.