Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade United game 'televised'

Saturday's programme for the Biggleswade United v Cockfosters game was making a song and dance about the fact the game was being televised.

'The first ever at Step 5', they said.

Apparently, it's supposed to be available to watch on their website but I can't see anything.

Anyone - maybe from Biggleswade - able to shed any light?

There is a link to it on www.mybufc.com, mms://tv.mybufc.com/230208 but it doesn't seem to work for me here at work? Possibly a firewall issue.

Originally Posted By: Reds76
'The first ever at Step 5', they said.

Bigg Utd need to be very careful about making claims that are untrue. I know at least one club at Step 5 that were videoing every single match home and away more than 2 seasons ago and those were available on DVD in full for certain matches and the highlights of every one were posted on the clubs website. They cannot claim what they are alleged to be claiming because it simply isn't true.

Anyway, I thought Bigg Utd were meant to be doing it for the hordes who have bought team selection shares in the club. The one the other night in the fog won't be a bestseller grin

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Edgware did it a couple of times last year for their cup finals.

According to Biggleswade's matchday programme it was not just a case of videoing the game but the point being that it was "the first ever live broadcast of a match at Step 5 level.......going out around the world via the www.mybufc.com website". Still can't see it though --Server problems???