Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

erDarren Barnard - Camberley Town FC

Did anyone see the Camberley game on saturday where Darren Barnard did a worse and more deliberate foul than the Eduardo incident. I've just had it confirmed that the guy has broken his leg and is out for the rest of the season. He's also out of work too. I was at the game and saw the players leg after the incident. It was disgusting. I've never seen such a deformed leg without a snapped bone, so soon after the foul. It made me feel physically sick.

Having broken my leg before, please pass on my best wishes to the player concerned. It may be hard to believe, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it can be a long and frustrating process, but he will get better.

I think it goes to show that at that level however frustrated you get it is unacceptable to go round making tackles like that, as everyone has a day job. I think its maybe time for Darren Barnard to hang up his boots. He was made to look very ordinary by the Bedfont Green Captain who didn't deserve that. They are similar ages, with the player undoubtedly off work and likely to have a family to support.

I dont think any player goes out to hurt a player and eventhough I was not there and did not see the incident.

Yes sometime people make bad/poor challenges in the passion of the game, I have seen the Eduardo tackle and yes a poor challenge but he (Taylor) has not go in to hurt him.

ohhh barney now now mmaattee, firstly you say that i was a useless player so im a useless manager then wish me all the best

secondly i never said JB would purposely try to hurt someone what i was saying idiot was that he went in very late very heavy against my players not just the once either so sometimes what goes around comes around

You wouldn't understand Michael. I don't wish for this to become a slanging match because I will stay up all night as you are an easy target, and I actually like you. You gave me a good laugh watching you play once. You kept loosing the ball then got put on your backside by a kid who you then tried to punch when on the floor, and he was too quick for you then too. Chin up!! If what goes around comes around Micky boy then I'd give up mate before yours came to you. But thats not how players usually are. At the end of the game everyone moves on, but doing a career threatening tackle is unacceptable.

Firstly best wishes to JB for a speedy recovery he's always been a decent player and no one likes to hear of injuries like these.

Secondly, as i wasn't there Barney, what sort of tackle are we talking about, was it late, clumsy, studs up.

I ask because the studs up stuff seems to be a regular occurence these days and i think its high time something was done about it by the authorities.

Just a yellow. It started a pile up. The ref seemed to be scared because it was a name he was booking and afterwards implied maybe he should have sent him off. It was a very sly and clever foul. He didn't go to ground which always makes things look worse. Just eyed his spot and bang.

If we go by the what goes around comes around it wont solve anything. It will just continue.

I don't know if that could be put into the refs report or not, maybe one of the officials thats on the forum could clear that up. If the ref thinks afterwards that he got it wrong i don't think he could upgrade the card to red but maybe its something the league can deal with.

Will be interesting to hear some other views on it from spectators that were there and i'm surprised its taken this long to reach the forum! I've seen Camberley 3 times this season and there has been some very poor tackles those games. Be interested in PB's view.

well i'll almost garentee JB will have him in his book for next season so watch this space is all i'll say.

Barnard is a cleaver player, hes played at the top level, did he know what he was doing only he'll know? dont wanna go into that too much as he might try and do you for slander. JB should get a solictor if he thinks it was done by purpose.

Barney you are such a knob you have taken my words completely wrong, i have played with JB and against and i know what he does i have also seen dirty barnard, i hate arguing with people who seem scared to letn the world know who they are.

and for your info i would never try to punch anyne i always succeed.