Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KTFC for promotion?

KT ridiculed and people hate them?? All I see on this forum are compliments to them for doing so well.

If they go up they will thoroughly deserve it but then we will see if Rhodes opinion of them is warranted.

Just a little note that when KT beat New Bradwell, again totally deservedly, it was with their centre forward in goal as the regular keeper dislocated his shoulder and no replacement could be found in time. Not an excuse just an observation. (And I think it was after that with a proper keeper they kept 5 clean sheets in a row.)

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy
Just a little note that when KT beat New Bradwell, again totally deservedly, it was with their centre forward in goal as the regular keeper dislocated his shoulder and no replacement could be found in time. Not an excuse just an observation. (And I think it was after that with a proper keeper they kept 5 clean sheets in a row.)

ICU Agreed on that day we deserved to win, If the keeper had been in then maybe the scoreline would have been about 2/3 nil. It was the most 1 sided game I have been involved in this season, and even the ref tried to give them a goal with the worst penalty decision ever (theres no way Willo would drag down a centre forward to get to the ball. grin

Still a long way to go and lots of suprises left IMO.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

27/02/08
Maybe it is because i am still young but i found myself
hoping KTFC would fail in their quest for promotion because
of Rhodes attitude on this forum towards other members
and their clubs.Anyone else feel the same?
Well i would just like to say that for a long time i have
thought KTFC would finish in the top two - and still do.
So, Kentish Town and Willo, if you gain promotion i will
be one of the first to offer you congratulations.
After all, what will Rhodes have done for the benefit of
the team?
OTT programmes and stale sandwiches don't count Rhodes.

A GREAT EFFORT KTFC applause applause applause applause

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

if you gain promotion i will
be one of the first to offer you congratulations

I see you were true to your word, many thanks. I wonder how long it will take Football Man to offer his congratualtions, I hope he swallows his pride and comes on in five hours and eleven minutes time before he goes to work and does so, lets wait and see.

GAFFA1 - Many thanks for that, I just wear my heart on my sleeve that's all, what's wrong with that at the end of the day!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
GAFFA1 - Many thanks for that, I just wear my heart on my sleeve that's all, what's wrong with that at the end of the day!

no problem mate your welcome i hope ur magic wand still works next season because you are real SPEACIAL laugh

Originally Posted By: Paula
Well done to all at Kentish Town yay

Paula - That means a lot, thanks. Just think you were there with us at the very start, at Basildon United in that pre-season friendly, did you ever imagine us having such a successful season that day!

Originally Posted By: Paula
Well if you remember Rhodes I only see 5 mins of the match smile so I couldn't possible comment

Hi Paula - good to see you back! cuddle

I'm sure you have! You are very welcome to have two penneth! grin

Paula - I met Horace for the first time last night, I can see why you were charmed by him as he's very smooth

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Paula - I met Horace for the first time last night, I can see why you were charmed by him as he's very smooth

wink

MIKO - Was that the Challenge Trophy game with Langford or the Division 1 Cup tie with Ampthill Town, I can't remember who you follow. Many thanks anyway, I think we deserved it if only through sheer hard work and rolling up our sleeves, that counts for a lot at this level.