Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KTFC for promotion?

For as long as i have a hole in my...... well you get the picture, come on stop the dilusion Royston win it at a canter they win week in week out (new Bradwell apart)and keep clean sheets for fun, Stoney cant go up i would be surprised if New Bradwell can!! Bedford and Sport London are to far off the pace, that leaves Hoddy, Kentish and Harringay. Hoddy have a nightmare run coming up and Harringay aren't good/consistant enough Kentish go up and probably by finishing 2nd, then comes the question can they hold on to Scott?

And the rest of you with us fight it out all over again.

Lets go on holiday.

brille008

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
oh come on the baits in the water and even hordes aint biting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeseburger

i didn't say hoddy would win it ....i want them to
i also want KTFC to fail miserably
and you are right..royston should win it

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Harringay aren't good/consistant enough

Sadly I have to agree with you wholeheartedly on that one, you seem to have got it spot on in your post. Kentish Town aren't bothered in the slightest if we finish second to Royston, or even third behind Stony Stratford, I think New Bradwell have the scope to meet Premier Division criteria if push comes to shove but I can't see them maintaining their current form for another two months.

TheSpursFan - I don't think you will be able to ruffle 'Sugar's feathers for love nor money at the moment as he will be as high as a kite having just been given a three year lease by Haringey Council on the lucrative Sunday market at Coles Park which is worth in the region of £300 a week to the Club in ground rent alone plus spin offs such as cafe profits and free fruit and veg. It covers 'our' peppercorn rent as Haringey Borough FC are a registerred Charity, otherwise 'we' would be paying three, possibly four times as much.

Doug may be in a good mood then, and might answer my genuine enquiry.

Ive noticed he says he prefers to keep things quiet about how the club is doing, and let results on and off the pitch speak for themselves. Whilst I can understand that approach,why does he come on here and only get half involved?

A quick dig from doug and off.

Missed opportunities to put the record straight.

The Spurs Fan - Exactly and you certainly wouldn't think he was a 'high powered' legal Solicitor in a million years would you although I think the only clients he is able to get are the likes of Portuguese transsexual Nadia Almada who he somehow managed to get off the hook even if 'she' was as guilty as sin.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The Spurs Fan - Exactly and you certainly wouldn't think he was a 'high powered' legal Solicitor in a million years would you although I think the only clients he is able to get are the likes of Portuguese transsexual Nadia Almada who he somehow managed to get off the hook even if 'she' was as guilty as sin.

This post answers your question.

If I did not have the Bitcher to contend with then i would happily be more forthcoming but alas his continued attack on me and his persistent lies about anything remotely to do with Haringey leave me no option but to deal with things with my fellow committee members and not air them on a public forum.

sorry doug I dont see it that way.

Honesty combined with your legal training should be able to wipe the floor with the "bitchers" posts and accusations.

For me, I see and hear nothing positive about the club bearing in mind I spend a lot of time in the borough.

I realise there is the "an enemy of rhodes is a friend of mine" attitude prevalent here but I really think if you choose to use this forum you need to step your game up to convince an observer like me that rhodes is getting it all wrong.

of course you could be the fat bird behind the bar at the elbow room in which case hurry up and give me a cheese roll.

The Spurs Fan - Next time you're passing The Elbow Room let me know as a mini red carpet will be laid and the pints lined up on the bar for your arrival. I regularly meet Johnny Flynn in there who gives me the low down on the goings on at Coles Park, it really does make my stomach turn when it could all be so different without a certain person at the helm pulling the strings.

Great, let me know, I'm only two minutes away. Have you ever tried the Italian eaterie called San Marco on the corner of Bruce Grove next to the station, it's excellent and if you mention my name they'll look after you.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

I realise there is the "an enemy of rhodes is a friend of mine" attitude prevalent here but I really think if you choose to use this forum you need to step your game up to convince an observer like me that rhodes is getting it all wrong.

Your sycophancy is stomach churning.