Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KTFC for promotion?

Maybe it is because i am still young but i found myself

hoping KTFC would fail in their quest for promotion because

of Rhodes attitude on this forum towards other members

and their clubs.Anyone else feel the same?

Well i would just like to say that for a long time i have

thought KTFC would finish in the top two - and still do.

So, Kentish Town and Willo, if you gain promotion i will

be one of the first to offer you congratulations.

After all, what will Rhodes have done for the benefit of

the team?

OTT programmes and stale sandwiches don't count Rhodes.

BTW, hope Hoddy win the league biggrin1

I think that if Kentish Town finish in the top two, they will deserve promotion. I personally would like Hoddesdon Town to finish in a promotion place, as it would make another good local derby!

Sorry for not coming on earlier tonight to respond to this new thread created by Keeper No One but I was at our Reserve game with Kent Athletic and we don't as yet have a computer installed in the office at the ground. Keeper No One is beginning to worry me as every post he makes relates to either me or Kentish Town, now he is creating new threads about us. Even though we might be the team everyone ridicules and loves to hate there is no getting away from the fact that Kentish Town are top of the league on merit and deserve to be there, who else has gone to places like Brache Sparta and New Bradwell St Peter and won 6-0, we weren't given the credit we deserved for those two results in particular.

Bitch - Thanks for your support. You're an early bird this morning.

The Spurs Fan - Good point although he must have read about the innovative work we are doing in the Community with local youngsters in order to try and keep them on the straight and narrow. The high profile Central Government led Kickz initiative is just one example (see link) whereby we're working hand in hand with our illustrious neighbours, Arsenal supplied our goals and dugouts this season which saved us in the region of 6k and have agreed in principle to send a team to play a re-season friendly in August, they also give us tickets for midweek games at the Emirates Stadium:

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisN...z+Club+coaching

Kickz seems to be working well, spurs are involved as well at Ferry Lane particularly.

Spurs also did some work at New Riversports centre I believe.

I must admit I can't find any reference to Haringey Borough FC being involved despite so much going on "on their doorstep".

Perhaps "doug" would be prepared to be a little less shy and modest about what they are doing there.

Hopefully mr noone will look more at what you are doing rhodes to help the community and reflect. It would be a waste for someone with such a sharp intellect at such a young age to wallow in obsessive behaviour.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I must admit I can't find any reference to Haringey Borough FC being involved despite so much going on "on their doorstep".

Similarly, there's no mention of Kentish Town in the attachment clippy provided, despite that seemingly being the point of "it" including the link in the first place. Maybe it's just a case of talking the talk...

The Spurs Fan - Yes strangely enough I have also spoken at length to Spurs about the Kickz initiative as a two pronged approach as Gary Broadhurst pioneered the project virtually single handed when, if you recall, he was on secondment at the Football Foundation around the time the shirt and ball scandle blew up. For the life of me I cannnot understand why 'Sugar' doesn't want to work hand in hand with 'our' illustrious neighbours but suspect it's all down to the sinister goings on at Coles Park and he wants to draw as little attention to the Club as possible. Spurs will obviously ask some awkward questions if 'we' went into partnership together and that's obviously the last thing 'Sugar' wants, don't forget that he declined a hugely lucrative pre-season friendly at the start of 2006/2007 for those reasons.

football man you are setting a poor role model for mr no one.

I suspect you were quite bright at school, before the obsession got to you.

rhodes and ktfc are doing plenty and shouting it from the rooftops

Haringey might do a lot for charriddy but just dont like to talk about it.

Or rhodes might be right, again.

The Spurs Fan - You're spot on yet again as Football Man is a terrible role model for Keeper No One. He will have no doubt been onto our Website so will have seen the Arsenal logo and the link to their Website which they gave us privileged permission to use, it's strange he doesn't touch on that.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
rhodes and ktfc are doing plenty and shouting it from the rooftops

clippy has indeed done plenty of shouting from the rooftops about this and all sorts of other things (often at great embarrassment to those he is supposedly being ambassadorial for). However, nobody else from Kentish Town has been seen "shouting" about this particular project. As I say, it appears to be a case of merely talking the talk.

The Spurs Fan - I think you are entering deep psychological areas here, Football Man certainly seems to have issues, some of which are sinister and disturbing, indeed I have heard on the grapevine that had a lot to do with him leaving Ilford a while ago when, according to him, he did not see eye to eye with certain individuals at the Club. Rest assured there is a lot more to Football Man than meets the eye, he's a complex character with a devious streak who can turn nasty when things don't go his way and that's a crying shame as his football knowledge and love of the game is second to none.

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

Maybe it is because i am still young but i found myself
hoping KTFC would fail in their quest for promotion because
of Rhodes attitude on this forum towards other members
and their clubs.Anyone else feel the same?
Well i would just like to say that for a long time i have
thought KTFC would finish in the top two - and still do.
So, Kentish Town and Willo, if you gain promotion i will
be one of the first to offer you congratulations.
After all, what will Rhodes have done for the benefit of
the team?
OTT programmes and stale sandwiches don't count Rhodes.

BTW, hope Hoddy win the league biggrin1

agreed on first point... it might shut up that sniveling gob5hite
and his alter - ego patsy, spursfan, who is becoming a proper
prick

top two...no chance - 4th if lucky

me too....come on hoddy!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The Spurs Fan - i certainly seem to have issues, some of which are sinister and disturbing, indeed I have heard on the grapevine that had a lot to do with my leaving Haringey a while ago when i did not see eye to eye with certain individuals at the Club. Rest assured there is a lot more to me than meets the eye, i'm a complex character with a devious streak who can turn nasty when things don't go my way and that's a crying shame as my football knowledge is second to anyone.

enough said!!! brwn_md_wht