Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KTFC for promotion?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Have you ever tried the Italian eaterie called San Marco on the corner of Bruce Grove next to the station, it's excellent and if you mention my name they'll spit in your food and piss in your coffee.

Jonno - Do you hold me in such low esteem, that's disappointing. I cannot work you out, you're a real Jekyl and Hide sort of character and your mood seems to depend on which way the wind is blowing, even Football Man isn't like that

Jonno - Do you hold me in such low esteem, that's disappointing. I cannot work you out, you're a real Jekyl and Hide sort of character and your mood seems to depend on which way the wind is blowing, even Football Man isn't like that

I thought he was speaking quite highly of you.

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RTFC 6 Hoddesdon (bums) 0
Kentish Town 0 RTFC 6

ROYSTON and Haringey will go up.

who is this simple cu nt?

Ok, well let me spell it out to you. I used to think you were ok. A bit eccentric but OK none the less. Then you tried to make me look like a mug. And now I think you are a prize prick with a big mouth and shallow pockets.

See you on the 12th.

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Ok, well let me spell it out to you. I used to think you were ok. A bit eccentric but OK none the less. Then you tried to make me look like a mug. And now I think you are a prize prick with a big mouth and shallow pockets.

You are on form tonight Jonno biglaugh

See you on the 12th.

See you on the 12th.

I feel a northerly wind blowing frown

See you on the 12th.

Jonno - I've been catching up on old posts and have only just seen this one, I have to say that I'm disappointed in you. You were as nice as pie when I gave you that expensive golf set at Lowfield in August and even had a photo taken with it however everything changed over that measily fiver I pledged to your favourite Charity and you showed a true Jekyl and Hide character which I think shocked quite a few members although they wouldn't come out and say it. If I made you out to look a mug then I apologise however I think you were responsible for doing that yourself.