Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April fixtures

New Bradwell having to come down to Hoddy on a Tuesday night as well...

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
We have local derby v Ampthill on a sat. and have to travel to Kentish Town on a Wednesday night, i know others have complained of the same sort of thing surely it could be thought about more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha biggrin1 Its only 1 hour (50 mile). tongue

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
We have local derby v Ampthill on a sat. and have to travel to Kentish Town on a Wednesday night, i know others have complained of the same sort of thing surely it could be thought about more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last game of the season McMullen- hopefully nothing 'riding' on it so can we agree to 'names in the hat' for different positions????

Who will be the first team to end Bradwell's unbeaten run? - I see they have some very tough fixtures left. Would help if they let some goals in (6 consecutive clean sheets in the league).

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
Who will be the first team to end Bradwell's unbeaten run? - I see they have some very tough fixtures left. Would help if they let some goals in (6 consecutive clean sheets in the league).

Wasn't expecting it to be Winslow - banged in 5 past them. Noticed big Ryan Wiffen not on the scoresheet either.

We really have to thank you there Southmidsfan, for well and truly putting the kybosh on New Bradwell!!!