Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Predictions

Premier Division

Chessington & Hook United 1-1 Sandhurst Town

Cove 2-1 North Greenford United

Dorking 2-1 Cobham

Epsom & Ewell 1-2 Chertsey Town

Merstham 2-2 Camberley Town

Colliers Wood United 3-2 Bedfont

Division One

Neasden Foundation 3-1 Chobham

Staines Lammas 4-1 Worcester Park

Ha ha! Wasn't a clearance mate, more of a bad first touch!! Just for the record, I wouldn't take those match reports as gospel. They should improve next season tho as I hear they're looking to employ Stevie Wonder's labrador

Still, I appreciate you reading the report - I didn't have to read yours, you told me 16 times how well you played and how good your goal was on Saturday. As the night went on it got better and better!!

Tefs, was it a left foot volley from 35 yards or a bobbly roll into the net from just inside the area???

Unless I'm mistaken Guv you've missed a trick. I believe that Rattled plays for Epsom.

Acording to my local paper its L. Mcqueen who plays for Bookham.

With regard to the return fixture Guv looking at your recent results I would not be too confident of beating anyone right now. What a turnround from your early season form.

shocked

I am calm mate, just a bit confused as to what you mean. Altho reading on I'm probably not as confused as you... We played you weeks ago mate (and you've already used your excuses for that defeat too) - not sure who you are getting me mixed up with but I don't play for Bookham....(yet)

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
I am calm mate, just a bit confused as to what you mean. Altho reading on I'm probably not as confused as you... We played you weeks ago mate (and you've already used your excuses for that defeat too) - not sure who you are getting me mixed up with but I don't play for Bookham....(yet)

Do you think you would get a game in front of their 2 big lumps? bigshock

my fault the fella as i was with said your rattled, MUGGED ME RIGHT OFF, yer our form's been terrible but honestly we have had terrible injuries, player commitments i know you cant make it excuses and im sure Mick wont either, we have lost both our strikers, for me we have lost one of the best players in the league to injury, results will turn soon but wednesday may come just too soon for a few players.

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Yeah Crowie, don't bring me into this. But do get me a copy of that local rag, you can bring it to Meadowbank when you and Rigadon finally decide to turn up! KENTS

Buy your own copy you tight ***** cmon the Reading yay

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
my fault the fella as i was with said your rattled, MUGGED ME RIGHT OFF, yer our form's been terrible but honestly we have had terrible injuries, player commitments i know you cant make it excuses and im sure Mick wont either, we have lost both our strikers, for me we have lost one of the best players in the league to injury, results will turn soon but wednesday may come just too soon for a few players.

Please dont tell me you rate yourself that highly Guv

Premier Division

Chessington & Hook United 3v1 Sandhurst Town

Cove 1v1 North Greenford United

Dorking 1v2 Cobham

Epsom & Ewell 1v1 Chertsey Town

Merstham 3v2 Camberley Town

Colliers Wood United 2v1 Bedfont

Division One

Neasden Foundation 4v0 Chobham

staines lammas 4v1 worcester park

to tell you the truth i havent played many games in this season due to injuries and leaving the club then returning but epsom and ewell centre mids our up there in the best ive played against this season.

make a differenace yeah mate i do believe i could and would but its a team game and you need everyone to chip in.