Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is The Watchfull Listener

Getting back to the topic.....

Whilst I enjoy reading your posts TWL, and your contribution to this forum is most worthy, I do have to inform you that i couldn't give 2 sh|ts who you are, what capacity you work in and when you intend to reveal yourself.

Nothin personal you understand!!

I think I know who it might be although, in all honesty, I'm not bothered if it is or it isn't. Anyway, Special1 will hopefully tell me who it is in the Haringey boardroom on Tuesday night. laugh

TWL - if you're waiting for clip Rods to guess who you are, don't hold your breath. He's been trying to work out who 3praise is for 18 months despite the bloke being an integral part of the club he claims to support for so long! grin

Originally Posted By: Jonno
i couldn't give 2 sh|ts who you are, what capacity you work in and when you intend to reveal yourself

A typical post from Jonno who reaches new depths if that's possible

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I'm still at work! bigshock bigcry

You had an early night, what happened in Eastenders. I'm just about to ring Hector to get the latest from Coles Park.

The Watchfull Listener - Thanks for your e-mail earlier today with your squad for next Wednesday, very efficient and much appreciated, I see Craig Hammond is there in black and white at number nine