Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is The Watchfull Listener

Who is The Watchfull Listener?

A debate that has hard hit the town of Royston and more importantly intriguing many people at the football club and now worthy of a a new topic space on this forum!

So why don't we have a debate because I love the intrigue and whilst a quiet few think that Paul Attfield (manager) is the guilty party, which I know is getting quite annoying to him, it is worth the banter!

For anyone that can be bothered I will be willing to reveal myself should Royston get promoted but in the meantime 5 clues for the dissolvement!

1/ I am involved at the club in some capacity most definately (spectator, committee, player, management, hopper etc etc)

2/ Rhodes, (yes you Mr Rhodes) have it under good authority I work in Nottingham. Once again shoot your sources because I work somewhat 150 miles away, give or take a few tens of miles !!

3/ I have known the Royston manager for approximately oooo a number of years and speak to him on a regular basis socially or off pitch but am probably not known to Tony Galvin.

4/ All information I put on this forum is factual based on what I hear from the manager, committee, players or what I see with my own eyes !!

5/ I have not missed one game this season and have been on and off at the club in some capacity beforehand over a twelve year periodwith various other involvements in local football

Well that is all my facts, pretty sad dont u think and who ever can be bothered become a part and say hello !!

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

5/ I have not missed one game this season

So that means you were at the thriller with Kentish Town in November when we won 4-3, did our paths cross that night. You will recall that we wanted the game called off due to the state of the floodlighting, you could barely see your hand in front of your face on the stand side of the pitch, also there was no programme printed on the night which left many people very disappointed.

no Rhodes fortunately !!!! I dont think we did meet at the evening game. There was a degree of expectancy because it had been whispered that the new Royston manager had been named and with Paul Attfield in attendance at the game it wasn't difficult to work out.

Personally I dont really care about programmes and although, I do actually agree the lighting isn't great at Garden Walk I could see all the goals, the crowd, the ref , the linos, the players, the ball and even the corner flags so I was happy !!

We should have got a draw as well (mugged last 15 minutes) !!

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
Who is The Watchfull Listener?

1/ I am involved at the club in some capacity most definately (spectator, committee, player, management, hopper etc etc)
Ball boy in anorak

2/ Rhodes, (yes you Mr Rhodes) have it under good authority I work in Nottingham. Once again shoot your sources because I work somewhat 150 miles away, give or take a few tens of miles !!
You are still at school

3/ I have known the Royston manager for approximately oooo a number of years and speak to him on a regular basis socially or off pitch but am probably not known to Tony Galvin.
He is your uncle

4/ All information I put on this forum is factual based on what I hear from the manager, committee, players or what I see with my own eyes !!
And what you read

5/ I have not missed one game this season and have been on and off at the club in some capacity beforehand over a twelve year periodwith various other involvements in local football
You have missed one game to go abroad (school trip) and one for a Prem match

Well that is all my facts, pretty sad dont u think and who ever can be bothered become a part and say hello !!
HELLO

yay

Originally Posted By: Wader
To get back to topic. I remain to be convinced that SmithCharles is a natural English speaker. Just something about the way certain words are used and structure.

To go completely off topic again, i remain to be convinced that SmithCharles is of this world. 666 devil