Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Parking for Saturday

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
It's a shame we can't have a club mini-bus/coach to collect people at various locations around, would be so much better.

Yeah and we could charge them to use it,and it could be used for Away Games what a good idea, but who is gonna fund it & drive it?

confused2

Must I think of everything....

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
You're the one who came up with the comment. You are a fan like all of us so why don't you do something to help out and get this idea off the ground? It is, after all, a fairly easy job.

Where shall i start:

1.I won't be at the next home game.

2.Why go to the trouble of making a sign when i personally have no trouble with the parking situation? I was giving a good idea on how to curb congestion for those people who do seem worried about it.

3.Ordinary supporters are constantly being told to 'do it yourself' by committee members every time they dare express an idea that could benefit,or be of use to the club?

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
You're the one who came up with the comment. You are a fan like all of us so why don't you do something to help out and get this idea off the ground? It is, after all, a fairly easy job.

Where shall i start:

2.Why go to the trouble of making a sign when i personally have no trouble with the parking situation? I was giving a good idea on how to curb congestion for those people who do seem worried about it.

3.Ordinary supporters are constantly being told to 'do it yourself' by committee members every time they dare express an idea that could benefit,or be of use to the club?

confused2

You really are one Sad Individual!!!!!

help granate

Where shall i start:

1) Do it before the game then! mad
2) That's selfish approach. If it doesn't help you then you won't bother!! mad mad
3) I am also an ordinary member, so is SL. Plenty of Ordinary members do what they can to help the club. Some cannot do much, some can to more. If someone cannot help then that is fine but please do not go on making endless suggestions without offering any help to the club at all!!! mad mad mad

Where shall i start:

1) Do it before the game then! mad
2) That's selfish approach. If it doesn't help you then you won't bother!! mad mad
3) I am also an ordinary member, so is SL. Plenty of Ordinary members do what they can to help the club. Some cannot do much, some can to more. If someone cannot help then that is fine but please do not go on making endless suggestions without offering any help to the club at all!!! mad mad mad

Thanks Mr H, some sanity at last

applause2

....3.Ordinary supporters are constantly being told to 'do it yourself' by committee members every time they dare express an idea that could benefit,or be of use to the club?

Harsh, but very true Im afraid, and the truth as they say hurts!

I agree with Gazza to an extent. However, when one individual is constantly coming up with ideas and criticisms but does nothing to help then they deserve to be questioned. Gazza has helped out by selling 50:50 tickets from time to time. LS, I understand, lives some way away so Sunday working is out but there is no reason why he couldn't assist on a small basis with a sign , or by selling tickets, or by assisting with stewarding occassionly. If everyone did a little help every now and then then those who put more in will get a break and will be less inclined to crticize.

I agree with Gazza to an extent. However, when one individual is constantly coming up with ideas and criticisms but does nothing to help then they deserve to be questioned. Gazza has helped out by selling 50:50 tickets from time to time. LS, I understand, lives some way away so Sunday working is out but there is no reason why he couldn't assist on a small basis with a sign , or by selling tickets, or by assisting with stewarding occassionly. If everyone did a little help every now and then then those who put more in will get a break and will be less inclined to crticize.

You are right yet again Mr H. Mr Safety Officer desperately needs more help with Stewarfding on Matchday's. One of the reasons that we stopped manning the Car Park was the abuse, but now it is because we do not have enough Stewards.

It is the same throughout the Club, more people are needed to help wirth the Fundraising events we put on. Arky could do with a few more bodies to sell his Easter Draw Tickets, not only on Matchdays but away from it also.

We also need more people to attend the Fundraising Events as well. At the moment we are looking at trying to raise enough money for another irrigation system for the pitch and they don't come cheap. If we don't manage to get one all the hard work that is being put into the pitch maintenance at the moment will all be a waste of time. Considering the amount of Teams that now play on the Pitch that has got be our number one priority.

I understand that people do have other things to do on Sunday Mornings or may live too far away to help with the Work Parties, but it would be good if more people chipped in the Fundraising and stuff even if it is only making a SIGN!!!!!

dark3