Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey vs Hoddesdon

Horace, why did you delete your last post??

I meant it was slim pickings for me geographically. Colney Heath is a mission for me to go and watch someone elses Reserve side on a Tueday night. Im sure the game will be a good one though!! No offence meant!!

Jonno - it wasn't anything offensive - I said that last time at Colney Ryan Wade scored direct from the kickoff. But I was wrong - they have played again since. I couldn't be arsed to chance the post, so I deleted it!

Watching our reserves is probably too exciting for anyone used to Div 1!

Training match is a great idea!!! What with our keeper crisis, I fancy a stint between the sticks!! Striker8 couldnt finish his dinner with me donning the gloves!! Haha!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I vote for a training match at Lowfield, 1st v Ressies.....

So Haringey v Hoddesdon is off tonight then, why wouldn't anyone take me serious first thing this morning when I told you all

Cos the decision was made at 16:10 this afternoon you pillock!! Also, the day you become a spokesperson for Haringey is the day Haringey fold!!

Quote:

Mar 11, 2008, 7:25 pm
UNFORTUNATELY, THE FIRST TEAM GAME ON TUESDAY MARCH 11th AT HOME TO HODDESDON TOWN HAS HAD TO BE POSTPONED DUE TO PITCH CONDITION

Folks - Kindly note the time the postponement was put up on 'our' Website, absolutely disgusting!