Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Smithcharles42 Stick it…..

Yeah, good point Willow!! That muppet also predicted that Royston would put 6 past us!

It's all gone quiet over there...........

Did Hammond play Willow, or did he lose his bottle like he did last Saturday?

Incidently i will be disappointed if that plank smithcharles aint posting today, maybe a few including me would show greater respect should he come on today 1.congratulating KT and 2.admitting his'6-0' posts did nothing other than motivate Hoddy and KT while piling pressure and dislike onto the team he's suppossed to be affiliated to.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Well done Willo - groundsman and cat extraordinaire! You must still be buzzing from last night. Congratulations, a great result and a clean sheet.

For Sale - 1 times second hand Don Revie style 'Royston patterns of play' Dossier . What is the fee you ask?

Make me an offer.

This is worth big points by the way!!!!!

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
jes willo seems your making out KT dominated RT?

Perhaps not but we were the better side overall, were you there by the way

I heard second half Royston totally dominated but just couldn't put the ball in the net? Didn't get any first half info

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I heard second half Royston totally dominated but just couldn't put the ball in the net? Didn't get any first half info

Well if you had bothered to turn up like you said you would you would have seen first hand that we deserved to win, Royston did have a number of chances throughout the second half but skied most of them into row z or their shots were charged down, Willow the Cat didn't a decent save to make all night

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well if you had bothered to turn up like you said you would...

Pot
Kettle
Pr|ck

Jonno - I thought you were supposed to be coming last night, I was looking forward to seeing you