Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck today everybody

Didn't sleep either last night. Good luck to the team and all our fans. Wobbly Wayne I and II et al sing cheer them on for me.

Have been stuck at Darent Valley Hospital awaiting the delivery of our first kid. I will be listening in the Cedar ward to Radio Kent and when we go through to Wembley today in the words of that Rocky Balboa " Apart from my kid being born, this is the greatest day of my life". Or Something.

I must not let the wife view this post.

Oh Sh*t.. the phone...

If you put me in a room full of the most nervous people in the World this morning, they would all be taking pity on me for looking so BLOODY NERVOUS!

This is what footie is all about. The thrill of not having a bloody clue how the day is going to pan out!

I'm just so proud of what has been achieved this season with a small squad.

And good luck to you today Trevor, but she could have chosen a better weekend to drop!!!!!

Anyone with a class Avator like yours deserves all the luck in the World!

UP THE FLEET!

And from someone else who has seen this side grow and mature who wont be at the Rec today, there will be at least one part of the Priestfield press box cheering the boys on all the way to the Arch!

I was under the Twin Towers when Deal Town won the Vase and the Gills won promotion in 2000, and even though Greenie Junior is due at the end of May, a trip to North West London on May 10th would cap off a very enjoyable season...

For all those off to the Rec, enjoy today and roar Liam and the boys onto the hallowed turf... And of course for those of us who cant get there, "Nat King" Cole and Lord Chas on the Radio - 96.7; 97.6 and 104.2FM - CMON YOU FLEET!!!

Originally Posted By: Cheeky Trevor T

Have been stuck at Darent Valley Hospital awaiting the delivery of our first kid. I will be listening in the Cedar ward to Radio Kent and when we go through to Wembley today in the words of that Rocky Balboa " Apart from my kid being born, this is the greatest day of my life". Or Something.

Did the little fella arrive yesterday?

RS.... There were tears, screams, shouts and swearing and we were no where near the delivery suite..

My wife could not listen in anymore as it was too stressfull and unfortunately Liam Michael Stacey Sasha Kimble Akinde Chukki etc was a no show.

Perhaps in a more calmer environment we will have success today. Thanks to all the Fleet fans and Chas for your support and text messages during the game.

Pleased for the team and all the fans I have shared the up and downs with over the years. I was a face missed yesterday. I will be at Wembley.