Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Epsom 2 Cove 1

duncs

Last 30 seconds of the game ( 1 1 at the time)we have a great chance to take all three points but the ball is cleared of the the Epsom goaline,the ball is then cleared up our end and is controlled brilliantly by the Epsom forward (Robbie Burns I think) and coolly lobs Hunty in our goal,talkabout gutted a draw would have been a fair result but we are just not getting the rub of the green at the moment,some really good moments in this game and a lot of positives to take from it.A bit like pre season with so many players in and out of the team but as I've said before some really good youngsters that are gaining exsperience at this level for the first time.

Probably about right Duncs altho with the luck we've been having in recent weeks it was a nice change to be on the other end of it. I actually think the ref done ok as altho he made a few mistakes, he spoke to the players and explained his decisions accordingly - made a refreshing change!

I'm the one with the big mouth in the dugout,actually i was quite good yesterday and only let rip a couple of times, Koo (the manager )has asked me to assist him and I'm enjoying every minute, there has been turmoil at this club for the last month or so but that is football at this level and what has happened at Cove is now water under the bridge,the club is bigger and better than any individual and rightly so.

you cheeky fat kent your no George kroony,i've had a very tough life and when you get to 50 it starts to show a bit,still got the best looking wife though Kroons as you know, remember the local radio station,my lips are sealed.Can't work out who you are mac but when I do the dirt will fly, ha ha ha.Kroons is JJ your milkman by any chance?

George Kroony, loving it duncs smile

I remember the wife instance really well. I turned up at your club to ref. You thanked me for earning you some brownie points and the last thing you said to me that day was "I don't want to fecking talk to you". What ever you say Duncs they were both penalties wink

Can't believe you don't know who return of the mac is. The clue is in the name smile