Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the run in...........

Uncle Urchin

59 RPL Sat. 22nd A 15.00 Harrow Borough 1 point

60 RPL Mon. 24th H 15.00 LEYTON 3 points

61 RPL Sat. 29th A 15.00 Folkestone Invicta 3 points

62 RPL Sat. 5th A 15.00 East Thurrock United 3 points

63 RPL Sat. 12th H 15.00 WEALDSTONE 3 points

64 RPL Sat. 19th A 15.00 Tonbridge Angels 1 point

65 RPL Sat. 26th H 15.00 AFC WIMBLEDON 3 points

3 at home and 4 away with easter looking like a tough 6 days for the urchins... if we can achieve the points tally on the right we shall end up with 72 points which should serve to send us through to the play offs....anything less and I fear that we shall miss out... but who knows in this topsy turvey ryman premier season...of course if I am right then we have to take 3 points from AFCW on the final day as to lose would give us 69 points which will probably NOT be enough...

I do genuinely believe that we can achieve that play off spot and if we get there I believe that we have the team to win it...only one injury now...strong squad and the momentum and current form with us...

hold on tight to your dreams....... yay

If we can play like we did yesterday AND convert the chances into goals (I still think we should have scored more, Parks's goals were opportunist and class, but we need to take the more obvious ones) then we'll be in amongst it.

If you look at the bottom of the league barring Leyton who are doomed, the next bottom side is Carshalton with 40 points! Unreal for a team down there.

the fact is anyone can beat anyone else, just about every team has something to play for whether it be avoiding relegation or sneaking into the play offs so there will be no easy games.

We've got a bit of momentum now and just have to win as many as we can. There are no 'easy' fixtures in there, but we're a winning side and a winning club and we have to believe.

Chelmo will win it, the wombles will get second and from there on...who knows. The wombles will probably have to be faced at their place whatever happens, so bring it on, whether at the beginning or the end of this fascinating season.

its no coincidence that the formation of 3-4-3 first applied at chelmo has worked these past two games....

the three up front gives us more percentage options on possession and the overlapping runners can more easily break the defensive lines of the usual oppo back four whilst they are preoccupied with the three marauding forwards....

its been a brave decision by colin to change things at this stage of the season and although 3 games a promotion summer does not make.....we were not getting the rub of the green at all really and we were not scoring enough goals whilst shipping a few too many...jimmy being back in the middle of purds and godders has changed all of that and the mobility and strength of the front men has enabled us to defend from the front whilst keeping constant pressure on the opposition ranks.....it was also interesting to note that when he changed back to 4-4-2 with 10 to go and two up yesterday it allowed margate their first and only period of possession in our half.....

I say stick with it and keep running at the blighters.... yay

Could not agree more, besides whatever we may feel about being in those playoffs and we all want that. the fans want us to play a bit too and the formation on saturday allowed us to really push them back. If only we'd been braver and more composed against Staines we would still be in third. Onwards and upwards.

i would fancy us against anyone in the play offs.

Wimbledon away would probably be the hardest of the games but i think that we didn't turn up at their place before and we are a much stronger side with a decent run of form the last couple of months.

Lets face it,staines home and away should of been 6 points,horsham at home should of been beaten.

Hendon are beatable as are others around us,on our day we are as good as anyone in this league and no one will fancy coming to the bridge,thats why i think we must finish 2nd or 3rd if possible to get a home game in the semi final,if not then 4th as i think wombles will finish 2nd as the gap is too big.the weekend is massive for us,if we can get 6 points we will be in a strong position to achieve this

Originally Posted By: Dotty
I might be wrong Unc and I stand corrected if I am but the last two games we been playing a 3-5-2 formation with wing backs not the 4-3-3 formation that battered Chelmsford

no darling we have been playing 3-4-3

purds macca gods

donny elliot frankie janney

krissie parks greenie

subs as appropriate...