Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes (Part 2)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but don't you follow Hoddesdon, personally I think Hoddesdon's programme is better than ours this season but we will see how the SSML vote, I'll be surprised if we win the coverted award again.

no, I dont follow hoddy but I admire your honesty regarding the quality of the respective programmes.

See I'm not all bad afterall. I'm assuming that Jane at Hoddesdon gets their programme done professionally by a company whereas I put ours together myself, it was described by a groundhopper who visited us recently as 'a labour of love' and I think he got it just about right.

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
i dont think anyone who gives up a lot of there time voluntarily should be criticised in this way.

its not his own time....he does it at work,and thats where he gets the paper for it as well.
So its all paid for by the tax payer.

i dont think anyone who gives up a lot of there time voluntarily should be criticised in this way.

Normally most on here would wholeheartedly agree with you. However, Rhodes on-going sniping at others and embarrasing self publicity machine would widen Max Clifford's eyes and doesn't buy him the admiration that may otherwise come his way.

I thought its was funny either way biglaugh Rhodes does spend a lot of time preparing his matchday programme and takes a lot of pride in it.

Rhodes start listening to the people and take on board the comments of 'how to improve' and you won't need to worry about the Div 1 award as you can have the Prem 1...

commence backlash from other 'anorak' editors grin

i dont think anyone who gives up a lot of there time voluntarily should be criticised in this way

Jack Sparrow - I appreciate your support and I'm particularly surprised at Wader as Non League football is all about people giving up their time voluntarily for the beautiful game, he should know that better than anyone. I'm also disappointed with Keeper No.1's attitude particularly as he apparently wants to become part of the Kentish Town experience next season so criticising our programme and how it is produced seems a strange thing to do.

I amply qualified my comments. You are self seeking and quick to besmirch others. It goes against you. Surely you can see that?

No-one doubts your voluntary work ethic for 'your' club. But like the archetypal tragic character, you ring your own death knell with your own behaviour.

Wader - If I was so out of touch with reality as you and others claim how come I told you months ago that the North Beds Cup Final wouldn't be played at your new ground when you were already all but printing tickets. Why can't you give credit where credit is due rather than hold a grudge for that, to be bracketed with the likes of Sheffield's programme is an honour many Conference Club's would be proud of:

Programmes of the year for me are;

Gedling Miners Welfare (Central Midlands Supreme)

Stone Old Alleyonians (West Midlands 2)

Kentish Town (SSM league 1)

Sheffield (Unibond League South)

See you absolutely hate it when the boot is on the other foot