Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes (Part 2)

Don't worry I won't, I'm looking forward to putting my feet up this season and then coming back with a bang to do Edgware's programme in 2009/2010.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Don't worry I won't, I'm looking forward to putting my feet up this season and then coming back with a bang to do Edgware's programme in 2009/2010.

You aint winning the SSML Div 2 programme award duel

grin

Thanks Darter, unfortunately after being screwed over by our previous owners now both the FA and FL are getting in on the act.

I have never liked the idea of points deductions for off the field activities and have thought for the past few seasons that the FL are setting a precedent for a farcical situation like we have now got in League 2, how a league can claim any integrity, fair play and justice when a team start 30 points behind everyone else is staggering, though both Bournemouth and Rotherham (who themselves look in a very dodgy position) may well find themselves battling away with us for the two relegation places, and of course any other team who find themselves in administration over the course of the season.

Darter - It only seems like yesterday that Luton were in the old first division and David Pleat wad doing that dance across Maine Road, a very sad state of afairs. As for Edgware winning the SSML Division 2 programme of the season award for 2009/2010 I think it's already all over bar the shouting.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
sadly rhodsey is bound by the official secrets act in respect of which league we shall enter....good try tho AWK...grin

I do hope you are not trying to censor Rhodes, mugabe-sugar-ellis-bates style Uncle Urchin grin

Originally Posted By: AWK

Rhodes-not if you're in the Middlesex County League smile

AWK - I bet you will be saying your prayers every night until June next year when it will be formally announced what League the new Edgware will be playing in.
Incidentally Uncle Urchin is my type of Chairman, he actually wants to progress his Club and lets people get on with the job without looking over their shoulder.

Originally Posted By: AWK

Rhodes-not if you're in the Middlesex County League smile

AWK - I bet you will be saying your prayers every night until June next year when it will be formally announced what League the new Edgware will be playing in.
Incidentally Uncle Urchin is my type of Chairman, he actually wants to progress his Club and lets people get on with the job without looking over their shoulder.

thanx for the compliment rhodsey but I will not unfortunately be the chairman of the new edgware club...that role as you know has been offered to and accepted by another far wiser and wealthier than I...

I am an urchin and will remain so but make no mistake I and you and WE (as our numbers are now over 100) shall ensure that on the 13 august 2009 edgware fc kick off at 3pm in their new league..and I shall be there to see it come to fruition...

having one football club to ones heart shouldn't prohibit having NL football at heart in general terms...

Uncle Urchin - I was just talking generally and know the score, obviously you can't be Chairman of two Club's however like I say you are the real deal and simply want to progress Hornchurch as far as you can for the good of football with no ulterior or sinister motives in mind as is the case with the 'Sugar's' of the non league game.

Darter - It only seems like yesterday that Luton were in the old first division and David Pleat wad doing that dance across Maine Road, a very sad state of afairs. As for Edgware winning the SSML Division 2 programme of the season award for 2009/2010 I think it's already all over bar the shouting.

Hatfield Town won the HSCL at step 7 so they must have produced a good effort.

How many clubs at step 7 produce programmes? and do step 7 clubs charge gate admisson?

I see that Rayners Lane got on that list, I think they are step 6 Hellenic league div 1..