Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes (Part 2)

am an urchin and will remain so but make no mistake I and you and WE (as our numbers are now over 100) shall ensure that on the 13 august 2009 edgware fc kick off at 3pm in their new league..and I shall be there to see it come to fruition...

Unc how do you know the KO date for the 09/10 season already!!!

"our numbers are now over 100"...er....do you know something I dont Unc...100..? we would be better supported then the old Edgware smile

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

AWK - I bet you will be saying your prayers every night until June next year when it will be formally announced what League the new Edgware will be playing in.
Incidentally Uncle Urchin is my type of Chairman, he actually wants to progress his Club and lets people get on with the job without looking over their shoulder.

Not at all Rhodes, I look forward to the challenge, and am confident I can rise to it. As far as the new Club is concerned then I wish you all the best of luck, it will be fantastic if you can resurrect the name Edgware Town (albeit in a slightly different form).

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan

Hatfield Town won the HSCL at step 7 so they must have produced a good effort.

How many clubs at step 7 produce programmes? and do step 7 clubs charge gate admisson?

I see that Rayners Lane got on that list, I think they are step 6 Hellenic league div 1..

Depends what step 7 league you are in I think Gavin, SSML Div 2 you don't have to produce a programme so its a bit hit and miss, off the top of my head I know that Aston Clinton, Tring Corinthians, Pitstone & Ivinghoe, Crawley Green and Risborough Rangers did last season(and obviously The 61 FC). As for admission most clubs don't charge but their is nothing stopping you from doing so.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
how many clubs at step 7 have over 100 supporters at each game BF...?

Dunno, we sometimes get over 10 though.

your new CEO will tell you how on the edgware underground thread..smile

Would that be the Northern Line? Where can I find this thread you menton its not on tihs forum is it?

Originally Posted By: AWK

AWK - I bet you will be saying your prayers every night until June next year when it will be formally announced what League the new Edgware will be playing in.
Incidentally Uncle Urchin is my type of Chairman, he actually wants to progress his Club and lets people get on with the job without looking over their shoulder.

Not at all Rhodes, I look forward to the challenge, and am confident I can rise to it. As far as the new Club is concerned then I wish you all the best of luck, it will be fantastic if you can resurrect the name Edgware Town (albeit in a slightly different form).

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan

Hatfield Town won the HSCL at step 7 so they must have produced a good effort.

How many clubs at step 7 produce programmes? and do step 7 clubs charge gate admisson?

I see that Rayners Lane got on that list, I think they are step 6 Hellenic league div 1..

Depends what step 7 league you are in I think Gavin, SSML Div 2 you don't have to produce a programme so its a bit hit and miss, off the top of my head I know that Aston Clinton, Tring Corinthians, Pitstone & Ivinghoe, Crawley Green and Risborough Rangers did last season(and obviously The 61 FC). As for admission most clubs don't charge but their is nothing stopping you from doing so.

how many clubs at step 7 have over 100 supporters at each game BF...?

Dunno, we sometimes get over 10 though.

Wouldn't clubs at step 7 have a set fee to charge then..I mean is step 5 still

Rhodes-not if you're in the Middlesex County League smile

you couldnt make it up!!!

Rhodes-not if you're in the Middlesex County League smile

thanx for the compliment rhodsey but I will not unfortunately be the chairman of the new edgware club...that role as you know has been offered to and accepted by another far wiser and wealthier than I...

I am an urchin and will remain so but make no mistake I and you and WE (as our numbers are now over 100) shall ensure that on the 13 august 2009 edgware fc kick off at 3pm in their new league..and I shall be there to see it come to fruition...

having one football club to ones heart shouldn't prohibit having NL football at heart in general terms...

you couldnt make it up!!!

Keeper No.1 - That wasn't the reaction to Septimus's post I was expecting

Darter - You've seen nothing yet, stick around until August 2009 and I'll show you a thing or two!

Darter - You've seen nothing yet, stick around until August 2009 and I'll show you a thing or two!

No smuttiness on here please. At least not until after the water-shed grin

From what I gather about all this, the new Edgware has gathered momentum like an avalanche. Immediate, effective and a force to be reckoned with. Well done to all those instrumental in getting the thing going and here credit must be given to Gavin whose initial idea was the catalyst for it all to happen. Finding out what's now behind this and those on board in the background, I really think this stands a chance of great success.

Good luck to one and all. I'll book a pre-season friendly for 2009 with you now.

I beleive Wodson will have some kind of programme next season. PS Anyone looking to part with some hard earned cash for player sponsorship please PM me!

Originally Posted By: Wader
From what I gather about all this, the new Edgware has gathered momentum like an avalanche. Immediate, effective and a force to be reckoned with

Wader - Thanks for this but, without wishing to blow our own trumpets, it's hardly surprising is it, afterall we have cherry picked a number of people who are willing to grab the bull by the horns and die for the cause, no obstacle is large enough and that makes a huge difference rather than having a 'Sugar' onboard for example who would look for excuses not to progress rather than the opposite.