Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes (Part 2)

Wader - Why did you lock the 'Programmes' thread, I was trying to reply to ICU Jimmy (see below), you are spoiling the Forum by keep deleting, locking and amending threads and posts at the drop of a hat. There will no doubt be a lot of discussion about Programmes in the coming months and we need a current thread on the subject.

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy
Plenty to do in Milton keynes on a
Sunday....Theatre district, bars, restaurants..Pro Ice Hockey..Pro Basketball..Massive shoppng centre, Snowdome and Xscape centre with indoor skiing and rock climbing, Cinema, what more do you want Rhodes? Probably a star wars convention..you sound like the type

ICU Jimmy - I assume from your post that you live in Milton Keynes, I'm not singling the place out and nothing personal but I can't think of anywhere in the World I would least like to live. Paul Weller even included it in the lyrics of one of his many hit songs saying what a God foresaken place it was, I can't remember if he was with the Jam or Style Council at the time.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...There will no doubt be a lot of discussion about Programmes in the coming months and we need a current thread on the subject.

Perhaps the idea was to get you to start a new one fool!
No-one wants to wade through pages of ancient stuff to catch up with your latest revelations. The old thread is still there for you to read again and again to your hearts content.

It was me that locked it due to continuous posting of the quoting the quote stuff.

• 1 month later...
Quote:

Programmes of the year for me are;
Gedling Miners Welfare (Central Midlands Supreme)
Stone Old Alleyonians (West Midlands 2)
Kentish Town (SSM league 1)
Sheffield (Unibond League South)

I was interested to read the above post on another's Forum!

Yeah thats cos most of it was ripped from the Hoddy prog!!

Jonno - That's a bit of a lame post seeing how it was your first since missing out on promotion this season. I think everyone is genuinely sorry for Hoddesdon Town, and in particular Roger, and it's a shame three teams can't go up.

Yes but you're bound to say that aren't you

Yes but don't you follow Hoddesdon, personally I think Hoddesdon's programme is better than ours this season but we will see how the SSML vote, I'll be surprised if we win the coverted award again.

im not bound to say anything rhodes. no matter who i would have supported, hoddesdon's programme would have been top of my list, so what does it matter who i follow. the criticism of KTFC's was it was too much paper clipings, and some of the news was very outdated (i.e. several months previous)

Blowingbubbles - I'm not actually disageeing with you, Hoddesdon's programme is first class but it is not perfect and is also padded out with paper clippings, the Club's history and, in particular, match reports from games with no bearing whatsoever on the days play.

Were you at Burton Albion today by he way.

I see you were 2-0 down after 69 minutes and pulled it back to 2-2 with two controversial goals according to Nigel Clough, presumably you will be at the Abbey Stadium on Tuesday.